Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    From my recent observations i conclude that some grown men are actually babies in disguise and that if you left them alone they would not be able to survive....for example, not being able to cook....not being bothered to go and fetch things so asking other people to get them for them....being completely unobservant...not being able to use a washing machine or an iron....not being able to sew......
    Perhaps its because they have never had to manage on their own...

Just wondered what any one else thought.....

Ruthie xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    From my recent observations i conclude that some grown men are actually babies in disguise and that if you left them alone they would not be able to survive....for example, not being able to cook....not being bothered to go and fetch things so asking other people to get them for them....being completely unobservant...not being able to use a washing machine or an iron....not being able to sew......

Ruthie xx
    what happened?

yeah i agree...but im kinda like that...lol...and im a girl...me its just laziness.

ReputationRep:

Ruthie xx
    That is what women are for...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    That is what women are for...
    :eek: iron your own damn shirt and cook your own dinner from now on!

ReputationRep:

Ruthie xx
    you've only just noticed this? my word the men u are usually around must be very advanced for their species

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and many of these women have ful ltime jobs of their own and still have to look after men! Tut! I got a good deal tho, i found someone who is gunna be a house husband for me when he gets older and i'll be a working mum! Cuz its the way we want! Lol, it was a joke really cuz hes just one of my mates but it was a nice idea...and suits me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    :eek: iron your own damn shirt and cook your own dinner from now on!
    Now that is not fair... we need someone to cook for us, it has always been that way... iron my shirt?... i think i can handle that but just be ready to take over... just in case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Now that is not fair... we need someone to cook for us, it has always been that way... iron my shirt?... i think i can handle that but just be ready to take over... just in case.
    Most of my male friends are better cooks than i ever will be.

ReputationRep:

Ruthie xx
    Not just men though, I know as many girls my age who are just the same - it's more to do with the way they're brought up rather than male/female. In fact, the most domesticated out of all of my group of friends are two guys (not me, alas, although I can cope with a washing machine, iron, cooker, etc.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Not just men though, I know as many girls my age who are just the same - it's more to do with the way they're brought up rather than male/female. In fact, the most domesticated out of all of my group of friends are two guys (not me, alas, although I can cope with a washing machine, iron, cooker, etc.)
    true that lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    you've only just noticed this? my word the men u are usually around must be very advanced for their species
    lol....not i noticed before, but it only just started to bother me!!

ReputationRep:
    my brother is the worst, he's 11 and acts like a right prince. he'll come into the kitchen and go "i'm thirsty". yes? and? u know where the cups are (well i think he does anyway, he's been in this house most of his life) and he knows where the juice/coke/water is. lazy little sod

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    my brother is the worst, he's 11 and acts like a right prince. he'll come into the kitchen and go "i'm thirsty". yes? and? u know where the cups are (well i think he does anyway, he's been in this house most of his life) and he knows where the juice/coke/water is. lazy little sod
    i know! i know someone who does that...and its like GET OUT ARSE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)

I see he will grow up to be a fine man...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil !*!)
    Most of my male friends are better cooks than i ever will be.
    Its cool to have a dude that can cook!!

ReputationRep:
    AKA my brother Miggesy. Couldnt live by himself to save his own life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Of course men are big babies. That's why we like sucking tits.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

I know far too many men like that - 22 year olds who say they wouldn't eat or wear clean clothes if their mum didn't cook and wash! My boyfriend's the opposite mind you - he's a superb cook, does all his washing and cleaning, even mended his trousers the other day when the button fell off But I think that's because he's had to be self-sufficient from a fairly young age due to his family set-up, and he's done a lot of independent travelling, so he's used to it. I also don't think this phenomenon applies solely to men as I know a lot of girls who can't work the washing machine either, and my boyfriend's certainly more self-sufficient than I am. I guess it's all what you're used to, and maybe men are just a bit more likely to have been mollycoddled?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Of course men are big babies. That's why we like sucking tits.
    You forgot to mention milk

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.