Why is your ex an ex?

ReputationRep:
    Share your stories on why your ex is now an ex. Did they cheat? Did things not work out?

I've just got off the back of a conversation about exes and thought I'd make a thread about it.

To forever single people: Hello, let's chat

Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    this is TSR we dont get into relationships
    Spoiler:
    Show

sorry :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    prioritised friends over me!!

Cos she didn't blow me at the bus stop

Cheated on me sooooo yeahhhhhh :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Cos she didn't blow me at the bus stop
    relatable

ReputationRep:
    Error 404: Ex not found.

ReputationRep:
    We were not sexually compatible and our relationship became strained because of it. In the end we both decided we weren't right for each other.

ReputationRep:
    He slept with a girl at a party and didn't tell me about it. Found out when he was drunk off his tits and called me thinking i was the girl he slept with telling me 'how much fun it was and how we should do it again' smh.

ReputationRep:
    I got bored tbh

(Original post by serah.exe)
    relatable
    trust, too big for her apparently :proud:

The only 'ex' TSRians get is the x button at the top of their browser window.

Because she's gay. We're completely amicable - as close (as friends) as we ever were, but we're just not a couple any more.

My first girlfriend became an ex because she was mentally unstable and initially broke up with me for attention (at her own admission).

My second girlfriend broke up with my because she was a **** and didn't want to be in a long-distance relationship that meant she wouldn't get sex as often as either as we both wanted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    He slept with a girl at a party and didn't tell me about it. Found out when he was drunk off his tits and called me thinking i was the girl he slept with telling me 'how much fun it was and how we should do it again' smh.
    Holy **** what a train wreck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    omg thats awful at least you found out about it!!

ReputationRep:
    https://i.imgflip.com/1jrtmt.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Share your stories on why your ex is now an ex. Did they cheat? Did things not work out?

I've just got off the back of a conversation about exes and thought I'd make a thread about it.

To forever single people: Hello, let's chat

Discuss.
    Idk y

DEAD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    DEAD
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Google22)
    Holy **** what a train wreck.
    It was pretty funny now i think about it

(Original post by Kiimii)
    omg thats awful at least you found out about it!!
    Yeah thank god, tbh i probably would've stayed if i didn't know.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 18, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Tea vs coffee

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.