What does this mean? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Im reading and nothing is registering. can u help me understand the following para

The effectiveness of the learning model is determined by the professionalism of teachers in giving lessons. In carrying out their duties professionally, teachers need a steady and complete insight about teaching and learning activities. A teacher must have an overall picture of how the process of teaching and learning that occurs and what steps are necessary so that tasks can be performed well and obtain results as expected. One of the needs to have an insight into the teacher is teaching and learning strategies that outline the bow to act in order to achieve the objectives that have been outlined. With this strategy, teachers have guidelines with respect to various alternative options that may be, can be, or should be taken so that teaching and learning activities that take place on a regular, systematic, purposeful, smoothly and effectively.
Anonymous #1
bump
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What has been set to teach students, how much the students take from it and learn, depends on the teaching ability.
So the teacher must know how to teach to get the best results. There are strategies and guidelines that teachers have to do this.

At least that's my take on it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by starfab)
What has been set to teach students, how much the students take from it and learn, depends on the teaching ability.
So the teacher must know how to teach to get the best results. There are strategies and guidelines that teachers have to do this.

At least that's my take on it.
Thank you.

One of the needs to have an insight into the teacher is teaching and learning strategies that outline the bow to act in order to achieve the objectives that have been outlined.

what does it mean by 'bow'????????/
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you.

One of the needs to have an insight into the teacher is teaching and learning strategies that outline the bow to act in order to achieve the objectives that have been outlined.

what does it mean by 'bow'????????/
I do not know.
Like I said, above was my guessing at what this entire paragraph meant.
This sentence and another had me a bit baffled.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (99)
24.26%
No (309)
75.74%

Watched Threads