Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys! I'm just curious how prestigious (or hard) is to get into these unis:
-Westminster
-University of the arts
-Kingston
-Middlesex

Are they considered as the good ones? I know that university is not equal to its courses but still I'm a little curious! Is this possible to check their acceptance rate?
Abstract_Prism
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
None of them are 'prestigious' like Oxbridge or most of the Russell Group are.

You can check their acceptance rates on 'Which? Uni'
seamoon
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
(Original post by Abstract_Prism)
None of them are 'prestigious' like Oxbridge or most of the Russell Group are.

You can check their acceptance rates on 'Which? Uni'
Hi, thank you for your answer and for the website-very helpful!

I wrote prestigious or hard to get in as I know that probably the only English uni that people may consider as 'prestigious' is oxbridge. So maybe you know if it's hard to get there? Cause just because something is not prestigious, doesn't mean that is easy to get in.
Klix88
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by seamoon)
Hi, thank you for your answer and for the website-very helpful!

I wrote prestigious or hard to get in as I know that probably the only English uni that people may consider as 'prestigious' is oxbridge. So maybe you know if it's hard to get there? Cause just because something is not prestigious, doesn't mean that is easy to get in.
Every degree at those unis will have a web page which shows the grades for their minimum entry requirements. How hard those are to meet, will depend on how difficult you find the school subjects they specify. You will have to look up the details for the subject(s) you're considering.
kaylababesxx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
they arent prestigious or that hard to get into they accept B's and C's cos I got an offer from westminster for B,B,C and middlesex
Chi98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ual is pretty tough, the competition is REALL! (Depending on the course it varies) Kingston is subjective to the course mayb🤔🤔 I know that some people that were rejected from kingstonngot accepted to ual so it really does depend, but ual is very prestige the others... meh not so much
seamoon
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chi98)
Ual is pretty tough, the competition is REALL! (Depending on the course it varies) Kingston is subjective to the course mayb🤔🤔 I know that some people that were rejected from kingstonngot accepted to ual so it really does depend, but ual is very prestige the others... meh not so much
ohh thank you! Have you heard something about middlesex? Casue I've heard that they have very low acceptance rate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.89%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27.03%
Not great so far... (282)
35.79%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.29%

Watched Threads