The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

nursing

is anyone still waiting to hear back after interview?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dawny97

Yes I had my interview on the 26th Jan .i haven't heard from them about interview which I think is a good thing .
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by Dawny97

Hope it went well. The School of Health & Social Care will be in touch with you as soon as possible - you can expect to hear before the end of March :smile:. Best of luck!
Original post by Angelacsw
Yes I had my interview on the 26th Jan .i haven't heard from them about interview which I think is a good thing .

Best of luck Angela. We'll be back in touch by the end of March. Hope your interview went well. :smile:
Reply 4
I got my offer for Adult Nursing yesterday, I interviews and the beginning of Jan , good luck! Xx
Reply 5
Original post by Ellievj
I got my offer for Adult Nursing yesterday, I interviews and the beginning of Jan , good luck! Xx

oh well done, mine was 30th jan, so sounds like they're working through them now :smile:
Original post by Dawny97
oh well done, mine was 30th jan, so sounds like they're working through them now :smile:

Was this at Teesside Uni in Middlesbrough?
Reply 7
Original post by Angelacsw
Was this at Teesside Uni in Middlesbrough?

Yep it was for me anyway xx
Reply 8
Original post by Ellievj
Yep it was for me anyway xx

Me too
Reply 9
Hey guys :smile: congrats on offer. So teeside have started giving offers out for adult nursing for course starting Sept 2017 is that right ?
Reply 10
Original post by AJPENHIL
Hey guys :smile: congrats on offer. So teeside have started giving offers out for adult nursing for course starting Sept 2017 is that right ?

Yep! Have you applied?
Yea :smile: child nursing. Loads of friends from the access course are waiting for adult though!
They're making offers?
At my interview for Teesside, they said they wouldn't make any offers until the interviews had finished, and I know some people whose interviews are in March.
Reply 13
Original post by Chloe_1989
They're making offers?
At my interview for Teesside, they said they wouldn't make any offers until the interviews had finished, and I know some people whose interviews are in March.

Yeah they said that at mine too, so wasn't sure if it was a mistake or not! I rang up and it's deffinatley an offer , I know a couple of people of my course have had their MH offers too x
Yea a couple of friends I know have had MH and LD offers already like. Anyone had offers from Child Nursing yet?
Oh wow. Scary!
I had my interview for mental health nursing in December, and have just had a Track update. I assumed it was a rejection because of what they said about no offers til after the interviews, so I've been terrified of looking! I'm a nervous wreck!
Reply 16
Original post by Chloe_1989
Oh wow. Scary!
I had my interview for mental health nursing in December, and have just had a Track update. I assumed it was a rejection because of what they said about no offers til after the interviews, so I've been terrified of looking! I'm a nervous wreck!

Have a look! Fingers crossed for you πŸ™πŸ»
I have recieved an offer for child nursing :smile:
Reply 18
I received an offer for Adult Nursing today from Teesside :smile:
Had my interview 16th January for adult nursing and not heard anything yet! This is my 3rd time applying so hopefully they will give me a chance this time!

Quick Reply

Latest