Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

nursing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Charlottegurl1
Are you going to consider them ? I got the same email

Yeah! I've asked to be considered for adult as then later on i could do a top up degree for Children's Nursing x
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by Angel124
Yeah! I've asked to be considered for adult as then later on i could do a top up degree for Children's Nursing x

I did the same I just rang and they said what they basically do is wait for everyone to reply and shortlist again ... Hopefully we get good news next time fingers crossed for us both ! Xxx
So sorry girls:frown: can I ask what time you got the email ? And when did you have your interview ? X
Original post by AJPENHIL
So sorry girls:frown: can I ask what time you got the email ? And when did you have your interview ? X

Not long after 10 and beginning of Feb
Reply 84
Original post by Charlottegurl1
I did the same I just rang and they said what they basically do is wait for everyone to reply and shortlist again ... Hopefully we get good news next time fingers crossed for us both ! Xxx

Ah fab! I did the same and they said it shouldn't be long after the 29th that we hear! I hope we both get good news !! Xxx
Reply 85
Original post by AJPENHIL

My interview was 5th of January and I heard at about ten this morning x
I have not heard anything yet:/ wonder if this is a good or bad thing. Hope you guys hear soon x
I heard n got the same email.. so have a few others on my course.. ucas hasnt chnge but i got emil from Teesside its self x
Reply 88
That's the same as me, UCAS is still the same. Are you going to consider any? X
Looks like its a generic email other people on my course have had the same one my spirits were lifted when I seen that they offered alternative nursing courses bit worried now that everyone has the same lol
I felt better by the email too but to have to be shortlisted again n maybe be let down its unfair i feel.. 😩 i dont know what im going to do.. a girl i know is thinking if going her foundation degree from sep n applying again next year x
Original post by Laurens565
I felt better by the email too but to have to be shortlisted again n maybe be let down its unfair i feel.. 😩 i dont know what im going to do.. a girl i know is thinking if going her foundation degree from sep n applying again next year x
yeah I have expressed interest but I'm not sure what to do I'm surprised adult nursing places are left always thought that there was a high demand for that too x
I have done the first year of the foundation degree which is the level 4 and I have an unconditional offer for January 2018 x
Reply 93
I was quite surprised at there still being spaces on adult nursing! I can't imagine there being very many, I might look into a foundation year. What do you guys suggest doing at a foundation level x
I was quite surprised at there still being spaces on adult nursing! I can't imagine there being very many, I might look into a foundation year. What do you guys suggest doing at a foundation level x
you can do a level 4 in health and social care foundation degree and apply again if you wanted to next year .. If you look on the teesside uni website it says there is limited places left for adult nursing and all offers made will be for January 2018 and September 2018
Reply 95
I got an offer for adult nursing 2018! Over the moon x
I got an offer for adult nursing 2018! Over the moon x

Congrats hun x
Reply 97
Thank you! Are you starting this September or next ? X
Mines jan 2018 x
Angel124 when did you hear back ?? I'm still waiting 😢 x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending