The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Uni of Essex Mental Health Nursing Applicants 2017

Hey, I just wondered if any Mental Health Nursing applicants have received offers after interviews yet? I had my interview on Wednesday and wondered how long it would take for me to find out?
Reply 1
Hi Eve!
I have an interview for adult nursing in April
How did your interview go?
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Dannie0
Hi Eve!
I have an interview for adult nursing in April
How did your interview go?

Hi Dannie,

My interview went really well. I've been offered a place! Hope your interview goes well too!
Reply 3
Ah that's brilliant!
Thank you!
Are you going to be living in halls?
How was the tests, was they difficult?
Reply 4
No i wont be as I live only 20 minutes away so theres no point. the tests weren't too hard. I would really advise some revision for fractions, percentages, decimals and conversions. you are allowed a calculator so as long as you know the processes of maths you'll be fine. the English is a simple comprehension and there is a 200 word essay answer at the end. In comparison to other Uni's it was a very nice test. the staff are lovely adn make the day feel relaxed so juts be confident! How old are you? is this your first choice Uni?
Reply 5
Ahh thank you! I'm 23,
Im not sure if it's my first choice as of yet, as I know very little about the university its something ive got to look further into!
Where else have you applied for?
Reply 6
I have only applied for Essex as I live so close and was so determined to get in there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending