Turn on thread page Beta

under age sex? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Lol
    Love them then leave them.
    But to be honest, to lose your virginity.. especially if your a girl should be with ur partner.
    I suppose then girls wont feel as used.
    But im not a girl.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    I can't believe that I lost mine just a week after my 14th birthday. Feels kinda wrong. Well, not wrong, but I feel guilty for the girl, coz she was only just 14 as well.
    I see this rapidly becoming a confessions thread, though if you have any regrets, that's how life goes, each persons burden.

ReputationRep:
    Like I say its not really a regret, I just feel sorry for her because we were in a proper relationship (and we went out for 18 months) and she'll forever have to say when people ask 'I lost mine at 14'.

But personally, I have no regrets whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    Like I say its not really a regret, I just feel sorry for her because we were in a proper relationship (and we went out for 18 months) and she'll forever have to say when people ask 'I lost mine at 14'.

But personally, I have no regrets whatsoever.
    No, she doesn't have to say anything at all. But that's life, if there's any hint of truth in religions we'll all be judged soon enough! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    You're a legend.
    She'll move on.

Morals! Am kidding

(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    No. It's not when you lose it in my opinion, but who to and sometimes how.
    definatly..aslong as you are not ridiculously young or anything like that then it is fine. Just make sure it is with the right person in my opinion...or as right as can be. If you want to and are happy too, then do. Just BE SAFE!!!!

ReputationRep:
    why do i have to prove to myself anything i was just starting a nice thread!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fade Into Black)
    But to be honest, to lose your virginity.. especially if your a girl should be with ur partner.
    I suppose then girls wont feel as used.
    But im not a girl.... :rolleyes:
    Eh, that's rubbish, I lost mine to a guy that I was pretty wrapped up with but that it would never work out with because of distance. We're still mates and whatnot and I've never had any regrets over it. It doesn't need to be with a partner, it needs to be with someone you trust with yourself - or at least that's how I see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by innercitylife)
    It doesn't need to be with a partner, it needs to be with someone you trust with yourself - or at least that's how I see it.
    That's why I said who, never said girlfriend

Some people lose it to friends, which I ummmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    what are your views?
    i am 15 and im not a virgin, but i am still with the boy so im not a slut or anything.
    when did you lose it?
    was it a mistake?
    what would you of done diffrent?
    I lost it at 16, and it wasn't a mistake. I chose to do it, but that doesnt make me a slut, as I dont go around sleeping with every guy I can get, only those who I really like, and I use all the right precautions and I really liked him too. Infact we are still mates.
    It wasnt like he forced me, or peer pressure, thats just stupid. I know I have a high sex drive, but I can control it.

ReputationRep:
    That's why I said who, never said girlfriend

Some people lose it to friends, which I ummmm....
    ... did?

I am way happier this way anywho, it just seemed right with the friend. Saying that, I've never done it with a boyfriend before, never felt close enough to them in my ever so short relationships to do so! I'm just a lot happier with the friend deal currently. I would go into it but people tend to start questioning my ethics

ReputationRep:
    ... did?

I am way happier this way anywho, it just seemed right with the friend. Saying that, I've never done it with a boyfriend before, never felt close enough to them in my ever so short relationships to do so! I'm just a lot happier with the friend deal currently. I would go into it but people tend to start questioning my ethics
    That doesn't seem outrageously bad, though I have no clue on the ethical dilemmas you're referring to, which might be just as well :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    That doesn't seem outrageously bad, though I have no clue on the ethical dilemmas you're referring to, which might be just as well :rolleyes:
    It's nothing hideous or unusual but I've had bad reactions off people before, it may be they're just a little more conservative then me.

ReputationRep:
    It's nothing hideous or unusual but I've had bad reactions off people before, it may be they're just a little more conservative then me.
    Don't you mean non-liberal?

ReputationRep:
    i have no morals any more...so long as you stay safe then there is no probs doing whatever..only do it for the right reasons and not to be "cool" (god i hate that word) in then end its your body and you do what you want with it. I do object to underage however as i don't believe you are mature enough at 13/14 to realise the full implications - but that was my choice and i waited and i don't try to make people see it my way. Everyone will do as they please.

ReputationRep:
    Don't you mean non-liberal?
    That's perhaps a better way to put it I just don't get the whole judging people over what they get up to in the bedroom, makes no sense to me whatsoever, each to their own, just keep it safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucykins)
    i have no morals any more...
    I lost interest after reading this...

ReputationRep:
    I shall take that as a compliment

ReputationRep:
    There does seem to be a rather conservative religious/political hit group hovering around... Not that I'd claim to be a part of that

ReputationRep:
    That's perhaps a better way to put it I just don't get the whole judging people over what they get up to in the bedroom, makes no sense to me whatsoever, each to their own, just keep it safe.
    Indeed

Who says it was just the bedroom?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.