(Original post by Eeyore)
    I've seen three already!
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    Which direction!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahir)
    Which direction!?!
    I'm sure my dad said West. or maybe South?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahir)
    Which direction!?!
    West!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    West!
    Yay! (I just knew I had to look between the field and the school and I was pretty sure it was West. Everything seems to be either SOuth or West down here)

ReputationRep:
    Im confused which way to look now, because I read this from here: http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/vi...aspx?id=123057

Face the east, find the Big Dipper and then look to its right and then just sit back and wait.
    Which way do I look! North, east, south or west, there's so much god-damn choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThunderCat8)
    Which way do I look! North, east, south or west, there's so much god-damn choice!
    UP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    UP!
    If I rolled my eyes any further upwards, I think I would strain myself. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    apparently 200 shooting stars an hour after 11:30 if the sky stays cleaar enough it should be beautiful.

MB
    Excellent, I missed the articles about it, glad you mentioned it, am gonna go take a look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    did you not think to lie down?

MB
    when you're standing in a wet field in the middle of no where, pitch black wearing nothing but ya underwear at 2 in the morning You try lying down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    when you're standing in a wet field in the middle of no where, pitch black wearing nothing but ya underwear at 2 in the morning You try lying down
    nothing but underwear?dare i ask how you came to be in such a situation....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    nothing but underwear?dare i ask how you came to be in such a situation....
    I was camping, one of my mates got outta the tent to go to the loo then saw metorites so i rushed out not thinking "Hmm perhaps some clothes would be a good idea" so got talking and thought it would be rude to interupt the conversation by going back into the tent for some clothes

ReputationRep:
    I've seen 2 of them. Didn't expect them to move quite so fast though.

ReputationRep:
    Obscured sky. Shame really. Meant to be a very good year. Exactly the same thing happened last though, so I should probably get used to it. Did anybody see all two hundred?

ReputationRep:
    Oh crap, I fell asleep .

ReputationRep:
    I went outside for about 30mins and saw a total of 4 meteors. I was most dissapointed, i saw more meteors when it was full moon last year. Oh well, there is always next year

ReputationRep:
    I saw the moon and venus!!!!!!!!!...

WOW!...it was absolutly breathtaking!!!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't see the meteor shower
    Did anyone else see it? Was it good?
    Was last night the only night for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossLady)
    I didn't see the meteor shower
    Did anyone else see it? Was it good?
    Was last night the only night for it?
    Nope I didn't see it as well...but I think that might be becuz I am in the mid east.....
    Also, I didn't know what I was looking for..but I saw the moon and venus!!!..it was gorgeous!!!!!

I don't know if last nite was the only night for it....any1? :confused:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.