mango.peachy11
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I don't know what this part called I think its a cornea the really outer surface of it basically I can feel a little spot thing on it with my finger and it looks like a bubble , it doesn't hurt or anything and I don't think there are any symptoms I don't have an optician or optometrist or something, I am planning on going though but what do you think it is
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mango.peachy11)
I don't know what this part called I think its a cornea the really outer surface of it basically I can feel a little spot thing on it with my finger and it looks like a bubble , it doesn't hurt or anything and I don't think there are any symptoms I don't have an optician or optometrist or something, I am planning on going though but what do you think it is
Maybe something you should see your GP or optician about if you are concerned with something with your eye, even if minor you should get it checked at.
mango.peachy11
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
Maybe something you should see your GP or optician about if you are concerned with something with your eye, even if minor you should get it checked at.
hey I'm.not concerned about it really , iys not changing my sight or anything as of uet and I don't havesymptoms so should I see an optometrist or wait until my next opticians appointment
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mango.peachy11)
hey I'm.not concerned about it really , iys not changing my sight or anything as of uet and I don't havesymptoms so should I see an optometrist or wait until my next opticians appointment
See an optometrist
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (567)
34.26%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (681)
41.15%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.06%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed