The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Chemistry new 1 7405/1 - 13 & 19 Jun 2017 [Exam Discussion]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
anyone have paper 3 set 2? would be very grateful if anyone could send it :smile:
Yoo stop thinking about set 2 and thinkabout how we gona do the paper 3, 40 marks practicals, 30 multiple choice, 20 content, heavy still
If ANYONE has an exampro username and password for A-Level Chemistry practice questions for the new spec pls post it or dm me.
Reply 43
Original post by TheIncredibleZ
If ANYONE has an exampro username and password for A-Level Chemistry practice questions for the new spec pls post it or dm me.

- And send it to me to please :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me three please 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by brumtown0121
Yoo stop thinking about set 2 and thinkabout how we gona do the paper 3, 40 marks practicals, 30 multiple choice, 20 content, heavy still

if your teachers got exampro they can create paper 3 exam papers. Ask the teacher its worth a try.
Original post by murmu
did anyone else fing the set two papers hard or is it just me.

Please let me know. i don't know if I am over-panicking at this point.

The spec papers for AS were way harder than the real exams, that's the only thought giving me hope atm, lol

Then again, maybe they learned from their mistakes and will make the A2 exams the same difficulty this time.....
Original post by liziepie
The spec papers for AS were way harder than the real exams, that's the only thought giving me hope atm, lol

Then again, maybe they learned from their mistakes and will make the A2 exams the same difficulty this time.....

To be honest actually AS exams were pretty difficult but it was easier to get an A. So I'm still scared
Original post by igotnomoney
To be honest actually AS exams were pretty difficult but it was easier to get an A. So I'm still scared

AS Paper 1 was the difficult one, Paper 2 was more standard tbf

How much money u gona pay fam
The past paper questions on Physics and Maths tutor are very long, which is great and all but I don't have a lot of time left. Are they actually from AQA or did someone design them? If there not does anyone know where I can find some decent past paper questions to do (by topic)?
Original post by BrainJuice
The past paper questions on Physics and Maths tutor are very long, which is great and all but I don't have a lot of time left. Are they actually from AQA or did someone design them? If there not does anyone know where I can find some decent past paper questions to do (by topic)?

Sorry! Thought this was biology!
Topic questions from AQA available on http://www.a-levelchemistry.co.uk/
(edited 6 years ago)
Anyone got the unofficial mark schemes for the exams yet?
Original post by brumtown0121
Anyone got the unofficial mark schemes for the exams yet?

Exams of what
How is everyone revising? I was doing notes and reading and now moved on to past papers... does anyone know exactly which topics are new to our spec as I've been doing legacy papers and want to know what's missing so I can find separate questions for thise
Original post by isabella1999
How is everyone revising? I was doing notes and reading and now moved on to past papers... does anyone know exactly which topics are new to our spec as I've been doing legacy papers and want to know what's missing so I can find separate questions for thise

Most of it is same apart from biochemistry bit with all about DNA etc.. pretty straight forward I think
Original post by igotnomoney
Most of it is same apart from biochemistry bit with all about DNA etc.. pretty straight forward I think

Ah okay thanks!
Reply 57
Original post by murmu
did anyone else fing the set two papers hard or is it just me.

Please let me know. i don't know if I am over-panicking at this point.

You're not the only one. Paper 2 was a nightmare but thankfully I know how I should direct my revision now that I've done it.
Original post by xoxox!
You're not the only one. Paper 2 was a nightmare but thankfully I know how I should direct my revision now that I've done it.

I thought paper 3 was a nightmare
U mans already done the set 2 papers lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending