The Student Room Group

Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Colonel Gaddafi
Black Lives Matter is a Jewish group (look up its origins)

It should be no surprise that they got rid of many of the original BLM for their pro-Palestine views

BLM are communists. Jews did the same in South Africa, where they called on Blacks to kill the Boer.

This is true. The Jews are also responsible for the Black Panthers, The Black Hand, The Illuminati, 9/11, the death of JFK and what I had for breakfast this morning

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mathemagicien
What did jew have for breakfast this morning?

Bacon
Original post by Mathemagicien

(On a side note, I think it is quite telling that we give a **** about what our potential leaders look like while they eat. "Oh, I was going to vote for Miliband, but then I saw a picture of him eating a sandwich, and he didn't look normal enough doing that. So instead I voted for someone who is clueless about economics, and doesn't give a **** about me, but who is more photogenic.":wink:

We couldn't have been represented by someone who looks like that eating though. David on the other hand likely has exquisite table manners given the number of ten bird roasts and Bullingdon Club banquets
I never understood all this dark matter rubbish. Surely most human lives matter, as do many animals. The lives that dont actually matter are things like rats, flies and spiders. Apparently white lives matter, hence the climate change debate and the polar ice cap melting that is endangering polo bears.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending