Explain How Emotions Are Important In An Inspector Calls Watch

hollyandhope
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I don't really know what to write... my teacher hasn't given us a mark scheme for this question so I'm not sure if to write about social injustice or what. Does anyone have any ideas? A few bulletpoints might help, I'm not very good at this.
Moltenmo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by hollyandhope)
I don't really know what to write... my teacher hasn't given us a mark scheme for this question so I'm not sure if to write about social injustice or what. Does anyone have any ideas? A few bulletpoints might help, I'm not very good at this.
---> Emotions run high when the Inspector leaves as there is a sudden fear of what the consequences of the Birlings' actions could be. However, this is eventually resolved between the family. Until the very end of course.
----> Talk about Sheila's emotions getting in the way of her moral obligations as a human being when she decided to complain about Daisy/Eva despite Eva not having any bad intentions that day.
---->Gerald, who once again saw an opportunity to help Eva when she was being treated like a dog. He felt saddened and saw an opportunity to help Eva come out of her misery.
---->When Eva seeked help from the Women's Charity Organisation, Mrs.Birling refused to help because Eva claimed to be her. Once again, this shows emotions result in the injustice of the poor (/'the Eva Smith's and John Smith's out there').
You can bring in social injustice with the different events that Eva had to go through such as with Sheila and Mrs.Birling.
Hope that helped.

Posted from TSR Mobile
NerdStudent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by hollyandhope)
You can simply check out MavenWriters for help. They happen to specialize on this discipline, and especially this particular topic
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (220)
23.66%
Pop (230)
24.73%
Jazz (35)
3.76%
Classical (56)
6.02%
Hip-Hop (174)
18.71%
Electronic (62)
6.67%
Indie (153)
16.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise