The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ANM775
outside of Indian guys, they are most likely to go for white guys.

everybody loves white guys.

Yep. As a British Indian male, I have been rejected by several Indian women because they said they only date white guys and don't really like dating within their own race.
You get unlimited curry factory in your house.
Original post by Anonymous
Yep. As a British Indian male, I have been rejected by several Indian women because they said they only date white guys and don't really like dating within their own race.

If you’re Punjabi or Northern Indian just go for other birds mate..or literally any other race. You’d be surprised how many girls their are out there when you stop looking in the indian circle all the time, a lot of these girls are far more down to earth, less judgmental and princesses, and better looking. Indian girls literally offer nothing anymore. Most indian girls in the UK or US are non-traditional and incredibly stuck up...you’re actually better off with someone who is non-indian! The Sikh and Hindu girls particularly are the absolute worst. Both Hinduism and Sikhism will be very small in the UK over the next decade and the Indian community will change vastly. In fact both the men and women are equally as bad in some ways 😂
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by maths_tripos23
If you’re Punjabi or Northern Indian just go for other birds mate..or literally any other race. You’d be surprised how many girls their are out there when you stop looking in the indian circle all the time, a lot of these girls are far more down to earth, less judgmental and princesses, and better looking. Indian girls literally offer nothing anymore. Most indian girls in the UK or US are non-traditional and incredibly stuck up...you’re actually better off with someone who is non-indian! The Sikh and Hindu girls particularly are the absolute worst. Both Hinduism and Sikhism will be very small in the UK over the next decade and the Indian community will change vastly. In fact both the men and women are equally as bad in some ways 😂

Haha you really are stupid a majority of us prefer our own men..I’m Punjabi and prefer my own men anyday. A majority of us from insular communities like Birmingham or Southall prefer our own kind. Sure some indian girls prefer other races and may experiment but ulitmately I want to find a Punjabi man from the UK. 90% of our community especially the Indian community prefer dating our own men compared to other communities such as East Asian. Stop spilling bull out of your mouth. Yes it does hurt to see my own men with a white girl.
It’s ridiculous how many indian girls still
prefer their own men despite being brought up in the UK, as well as their parents and families having lived here for generations. You hardly see any interacial couples around with Indians as most of them stick in little groups.
Original post by maths_tripos23

Sorry wthhh.
I am Punjabi and I’m not stuck up or non-traditional.
i don’t think you should generalise every Indian girl, only because you had a bad experience.
if you ever been to West London or East London, Leicster or Birmingham you would know.
Original post by Sarakgan
Sorry wthhh.
i don’t think you should generalise every Indian girl, only because you had a bad experience.
if you ever been to West London or East London, Leicster or Birmingham you would know.

Oh come on sweetheart..our community is a shambles. Majority of Punjabi girls who are “sikh” reject sadars, go out with black guys (huge in Birmingham), date Muslim guys knowing he’s Muslim and claim they’ve been groomed. Go to any gurdwara..you don’t see anyone there anymore..except the older generation. Once that goes I don’t really see their being a Sikh community anymore. “Sikh” girls and guys spend all their time getting pissed in clubs. I’ve been to all those places and I live in one of the places you’ve mentioned..most Sikh girls are clueless about anything regarding sikhi and a lot of Sikh girls with white men or other races is on the rise darastically. How can you even deny any of this..a lot of these girls are lost, if not 99% of them. Our community is in pieces..go to any Uni and you’ll see it. Also yes you might not be stuck up or non-traditional but 99% of the ones I’ve come across in this generation are extremely stuck up and have no clue about culture. Most Punjabi girls in Leicester and Birmingham can’t even speak a word of Punjabi 😂😂. Prefer dating out of the Punjabi circle anyways..been a lot happier. I don’t really get how you don’t see this.
Original post by RivalPlayer
A lot of these women come from wealthy families and have never known what it is like to be poor. As a result, they expect a very high standard of living.
They also often like to compare and contrast their lives with lives of other women in their community.

I wouldn't go near them, but that's because I'm not fond of middle-class women in general.

Haha yeah mate even the lower-class girls are some of the most arrogant sods I’ve ever met. They love to compare people in their own community..you couldn’t have worded that any better. I’m Punjabi Sikh and I’ve started dating this half Spanish/half English girl and I’ve come to realize the value and perspective I’ve gotten from being with someone who isn’t money-obsessed,despite coming from a upper middle-class background.She just seems to appreciate me for other things and I love that.
Oh come on sweetheart..our community is a shambles. Majority of Punjabi girls who are “sikh” reject sadars, go out with black guys (huge in Birmingham), date Muslim guys knowing he’s Muslim and claim they’ve been groomed. Go to any gurdwara..you don’t see anyone there anymore..except the older generation. Once that goes I don’t really see their being a Sikh community anymore. “Sikh” girls and guys spend all their time getting pissed in clubs. I’ve been to all those places and I live in one of the places you’ve mentioned..most Sikh girls are clueless about anything regarding sikhi and a lot of Sikh girls with white men or other races is on the rise darastically. How can you even deny any of this..a lot of these girls are lost, if not 99% of them. Our community is in pieces..go to any Uni and you’ll see it. Also yes you might not be stuck up or non-traditional but 99% of the ones I’ve come across in this generation are extremely stuck up and have no clue about culture. Most Punjabi girls in Leicester and Birmingham can’t even speak a word of Punjabi 😂😂. Prefer dating out of the Punjabi circle anyways..been a lot happier. I don’t really get how you don’t see this.

If dating out of the Punjabi circle makes you happy go for it but personally I wouldn’t really go for a Muslim, white or black guy. Not cause my parents would be disappointed or hurt (yeah this is one of the many reasons) but mainly because this is my decision. Growing up I been surrounded by punjabi people ( i went to GNSA which is full of Indians) and I love my community and I don’t think 99% girls are like that. Every community has good and bad people. Well me personally I wouldn’t get into relationship cause it is just stress (big waste of time) and I’m focusing on my studies. Well g you do but stop generalising every Punjabi girl.
If dating out of the Punjabi circle makes you happy go for it but personally I wouldn’t really go for a Muslim, white or black guy. Not cause my parents would be disappointed or hurt (yeah this is one of the many reasons) but mainly because this is my decision. Growing up I been surrounded by punjabi people ( i went to GNSA which is full of Indians) and I love my community and I don’t think 99% girls are like that. Every community has good and bad people. Well me personally I wouldn’t get into relationship cause it is just stress (big waste of time) and I’m focusing on my studies. Well g you do but stop generalising every Punjabi girl.

I’m not going to lie I’ll stay anon so peeps don’t recognize my name..I actually have to agree with him. The girls in our community are so messed up. Majority care more about status over the religion and going gurdwara. Our community has so many interacial marriages that people have had to protest at gurdwaras..if that’s the future of Sikhism it’s not looking too bright. I don’t think Sikhism will be around in the UK for much longer, as most of the women in our community are completely off the rails. I also avoid the Sikh girls at my Uni because they are known to have slept around with so many guys..Black and Muslim. Me college was actually the exact same and all the sadars would complain. Am checking in from Wolverhampton here too. You know there’s a problem when your own parents in the community talk about it.
Sorry wthhh.

Sikh dude from the US checking in here. Last semester I studied abroad at LSE and was told by family that the UK has so many Punjabis and a huge Sikh population with an immense culture. I was disappointed by how many of the “Sikh” girls would dance around the clubs in soho almost half naked bouncing on men after men. I think a lot of these girls were also Hindu but wow..I’ve never seen anything like it. I feel bad for the brown dudes in the UK..some of you guys are handsome but all your girls are too busy thirsting after the white or bbc.The US is also quite similar and considering most of us are still first-generation it’s crazy how many indian or “Sikh” girls are too busy joining sororities and going out with white frat dudes for status. The UK however as most Punjabis are 2nd-3rd generation was on an entirely different level. The above poster is right..the Sikh community has fallen. The so called “most expensive” gurdwara outside of India in Southall had like 2 people inside on a Sunday morning. It’s funny because Muslim girls in the UK despite being so gorgeous do the complete opposite.
Original post by Gladiatorl_ec
Sikh dude from the US checking in here. Last semester I studied abroad at LSE and was told by family that the UK has so many Punjabis and a huge Sikh population with an immense culture. I was disappointed by how many of the “Sikh” girls would dance around the clubs in soho almost half naked bouncing on men after men. I think a lot of these girls were also Hindu but wow..I’ve never seen anything like it. I feel bad for the brown dudes in the UK..some of you guys are handsome but all your girls are too busy thirsting after the white or bbc.The US is also quite similar and considering most of us are still first-generation it’s crazy how many indian or “Sikh” girls are too busy joining sororities and going out with white frat dudes for status. The UK however as most Punjabis are 2nd-3rd generation was on an entirely different level. The above poster is right..the Sikh community has fallen. The so called “most expensive” gurdwara outside of India in Southall had like 2 people inside on a Sunday morning. It’s funny because Muslim girls in the UK despite being so gorgeous do the complete opposite.

UK South Asian women can get it.

Hindus not so much. Sikh, not bad but those Muslim women be smoking.

Why are these Pakistani dudes thirsting for white women when they got those quality females under lock and key. Lol. Literally.
Im a Sikh girl and actually you are completely wrong...most Sikhs in the UK stay within their own community. It’s only an odd few who marry out of religion. It’s looked down in our community to marry out. I’ve always had a preference for Punjabi guys mainly because they understand my culture..literally so many girls on this thread disputed the stupid claims you guys make. Truthfully all my friends who are Punjabi also prefer south Asian. I’m sick of everyone saying “we love gora”...no we don’t. Scroll up and read the recent messages of all the Punjabi girls who told you WE prefer our own men. Many times it’s the fact that it’s hard to find Sikh men in communities where we aren’t big in numbers. Around hounslow and the ealing area, Wolverhampton, or Glasgow most of our men and women stick together. We are Sikhs and we are proud. I’m very proud to be part of a religion that promotes equality for both genders and while our culture sometimes gets in the way of that..white guys aren’t any better. The few girls I know who married white men all ended up in divorce because they realize culture is important in marriage. Growing up in the UK also made me realize that brown guys get a lot of stick for being “sexist and abusive” when I’ve actually witnessed the opposite from our Sikh men. Sikh guys can come across like that but once you get to know them they are some of the most caring munda I know.
Original post by threestrikes
Hey. I'm hoping to get some clarity on relationship situations. I've got a major thing for British Indian females. I'm a British white male and in the past I've been in a long term relationship with a British Indian female (from the Punjabi culture). Although her family were very accepting, we didn't work out because of our own issues (i moved away for 2 years and the distance defeated us). Since her I've dated a couple of girls of my own race and although they've been lovely people I just don't have that click with them. Although I'm very much over my ex, I haven't experienced the crazy chemistry, understanding, homely-mess and general great sort of relationship we had. I'm fearing the use of tinder and any online dating stuff. Are there many British Indian females open to dating white guys? I've only ever really come across my ex and one other girl wjo I briefly dated. what are British indian females values, wants, Needs etc when it comes to dating white guys or guys not of their race?? Now I understand that some Indian females have family and culture constraints and find it hard to be in relationships with men outside their race but I'd love an insight from those who are open minded and families wouldn't mind. Although it's not massively important, but I've not experienced the amazing sex in other relationships/dating that I have done with British Indian girls haha.

Sorry for the long post by the way. i just needed to air this.

you wont be able to hand her - they so hot in bed.
Original post by KenGosgrove
UK South Asian women can get it.

Hindus not so much. Sikh, not bad but those Muslim women be smoking.

Why are these Pakistani dudes thirsting for white women when they got those quality females under lock and key. Lol. Literally.

Pakistani girls are smoking hot -they smoke and drink and ??? - you need to get know a group. Most come from the west midlands or Yorkshire to study and they stay and work in London... smoking hot !!
Im a Sikh girl and actually you are completely wrong...most Sikhs in the UK stay within their own community. It’s only an odd few who marry out of religion. It’s looked down in our community to marry out. I’ve always had a preference for Punjabi guys mainly because they understand my culture..literally so many girls on this thread disputed the stupid claims you guys make. Truthfully all my friends who are Punjabi also prefer south Asian. I’m sick of everyone saying “we love gora”...no we don’t. Scroll up and read the recent messages of all the Punjabi girls who told you WE prefer our own men. Many times it’s the fact that it’s hard to find Sikh men in communities where we aren’t big in numbers. Around hounslow and the ealing area, Wolverhampton, or Glasgow most of our men and women stick together. We are Sikhs and we are proud. I’m very proud to be part of a religion that promotes equality for both genders and while our culture sometimes gets in the way of that..white guys aren’t any better. The few girls I know who married white men all ended up in divorce because they realize culture is important in marriage. Growing up in the UK also made me realize that brown guys get a lot of stick for being “sexist and abusive” when I’ve actually witnessed the opposite from our Sikh men. Sikh guys can come across like that but once you get to know them they are some of the most caring munda I know.

Your right 100% - I love Sikh or Punjabi and have lots Punjabi friend - Cool culture and community. trouble is you can, nt tell by looking at some girls -Punjabi, Indian , Pakistani ?
Loads of them out there... me being one of them. Being British born I can relate and feel more comfortable around someone who will get that part of me. I’m very brutish, but adore my Indian roots also. Physically, I’m attracted to British white guys too. Not even white guys from another country, weird right 😂
Original post by Snowy009
Loads of them out there... me being one of them. Being British born I can relate and feel more comfortable around someone who will get that part of me. I’m very brutish, but adore my Indian roots also. Physically, I’m attracted to British white guys too. Not even white guys from another country, weird right 😂

In my experience Indian guys don't want Indian women either, they out marry more in every white country. I no you are not "very British", British people are Celtic-Germanic people, ethnically Northern Irish, Welsh, English, and Scottish.

I never found Indian women attractive enough to care that they have a strong preference for white guys, I myself prefer women of other ethnicities. In uni I was surprised receptive to me women of other races were towards me, not just white women but East asian, Black, Mixraced and even Turkish/middle eastern.
I have dated many Brit Indian and Pakistani girls at Uni- they like Guy to be good in bed, other they like to keep their relationship to be quite.

Latest

Trending

Trending