The Student Room Group

Want to change my address on provisional licence, do I send photo with D1 form?

HI guys,

I am wanting to sit my driving test in the coming weeks, but need my address changed on my provisional licence. For whatever reason their system isn't allowing me to do this online, so i had to send off for the D1 form, fill it out and now need to send it back.

The one issue i am having is do i need to send off a photo? I read the booklet which come with the D1 form and it says to send a photo if the person is changing name or photo. It doesn't say to send a photo if changing address, so I am unsure whether I need to send a photo or whether they already have me logged on their system so all they have to do is send me another provisional with my new address on it?

I am a bit confused, does anyone know how it all works? At the moment I am just assuming I send off the D1 form as it is, with all the relevant information (which I have filled out) and not send a photo.
Original post by WhiteWalker
HI guys,

I am wanting to sit my driving test in the coming weeks, but need my address changed on my provisional licence. For whatever reason their system isn't allowing me to do this online, so i had to send off for the D1 form, fill it out and now need to send it back.

The one issue i am having is do i need to send off a photo? I read the booklet which come with the D1 form and it says to send a photo if the person is changing name or photo. It doesn't say to send a photo if changing address, so I am unsure whether I need to send a photo or whether they already have me logged on their system so all they have to do is send me another provisional with my new address on it?

I am a bit confused, does anyone know how it all works? At the moment I am just assuming I send off the D1 form as it is, with all the relevant information (which I have filled out) and not send a photo.

You don't need a photo just send your old license off with the form.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending