Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of posting on here but I've decided that I've gotten into too many arguements over by political beleifs lately to be bothered to defend my arguements.

*Chubb relieses that hes posting anyway* :eek:

ReputationRep:
    No one's going to touch Iran!

Invisible, you persian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    No one's going to touch Iran!

Invisible, you persian?
    nobody int heir rite mind n e way ... i love the country ... its amazing .... ive forgotten most of the farsi words i learnt while i was there

ReputationRep:
    Okay,
    I read this thread and the many other ones in the debate section and here...
    Islam and Muslims are being respected in many places while being surpressed and bad mouthed in others...but isn't this happening all over the world?..

Being a muslim myself, I can just say to everyone that please respect everyones religions because it says nowwhere in any religion to go on and insult and offend other religions...
    This is an endless discussion...
    To fellow muslims, my message is that remmeber that the sole purpose of our being in this world is to prepare for the day of judgement along with the responsibilities of life...we all have to die one day and then the the life after death is never ending...so, if u think u r falling away from the straight path, try to pick urself up and think of the many rewards Allah has promised if we please him in this life....

This whole conflict is an international one and Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) had to face many troubles (like the Taif story as a small example) so small hinderences shudn't mislead u if u keep ur objective in front..
    Otherwise, everyone has their own say...We can't make everyone like islam the same way as we can't make everyone like world peace...!!!!
    Hope this cleared some issues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Okay,
    I read this thread and the many other ones in the debate section and here...
    Islam and Muslims are being respected in many places while being surpressed and bad mouthed in others...but isn't this happening all over the world?..

Being a muslim myself, I can just say to everyone that please respect everyones religions because it says nowwhere in any religion to go on and insult and offend other religions...
    This is an endless discussion...
    To fellow muslims, my message is that remmeber that the sole purpose of our being in this world is to prepare for the day of judgement along with the responsibilities of life...we all have to die one day and then the the life after death is never ending...so, if u think u r falling away from the straight path, try to pick urself up and think of the many rewards Allah has promised if we please him in this life....

This whole conflict is an international one and Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) had to face many troubles (like the Taif story as a small example) so small hinderences shudn't mislead u if u keep ur objective in front..
    Otherwise, everyone has their own say...We can't make everyone like islam the same way as we can't make everyone like world peace...!!!!
    Hope this cleared some issues
    good post .....

ReputationRep:
    Right, the reason I end up islam bashing is that I live in a really really muslim area, and I'm sick of seeing my friends/neighbours suffering because of the religion somewhat but mainly the culture that comes with it. Thousands of intelligent people around here, and they're all just subdued into stupor by religion. It limits individuals and entire communities.

Islam is an Arabic (and dumb-downed) version of Judaism, and Judaism is a Hebrew version of Zorostrianism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biggles)
    Islam is an Arabic (and dumb-downed) version of Judaism, and Judaism is a Hebrew version of Zorostrianism.
    Darling biggles, you can present your views a bit more subtly can't you? Don't say "dumb-downed"...it's mean

(Original post by Adhsur)
    Darling biggles, you can present your views a bit more subtly can't you? Don't say "dumb-downed"...it's mean
    So I should not state the reality of something lest it offend a nobody?

No wonder you dont like Nietzsche.

ReputationRep:
    So I should not state the reality of something lest it offend a nobody?

Well, we both know the reality but what good will being mean about it do? All it will do is upset people - what will you achieve from it?

And btw don't call people "nobody"s :mad:

ReputationRep:
    early or late i.e. when he liked Wagner or when he didn't like Wagner?

MB

(Original post by musicboy)
    early or late i.e. when he liked Wagner or when he didn't like Wagner?

MB
    Actually some scholars present three stages to Nietzsche's intellectual developement.

ReputationRep:
    The qu'ran is almost aas sketchy as the bible andd is no basis for ethical theory.

MB

I see, Adhsur, that you deleted my post highlighting my views on Islam.

I would expect such censure from a politican, not someone who's about to study philosophy for three years.

So, someone can express the very highest praises for Islam, but nobody is allowed to express very low opinions of it?

But, I suppose, what else should I expect from little people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    good post .....
    Thanks!!!...
    I like to be open minded at the same time follow my religion seriously!

ReputationRep:

I would expect such censure from a politican, not someone who's about to study philosophy for three years.

So, someone can express the very highest praises for Islam, but nobody is allowed to express very low opinions of it?

i guess when u stop refering to humankind as "little ppl " and " nobodys" thts when ppl will start taking u seriously and not as a biggot

i guess when u stop refering to humankind as "little ppl " and " nobodys" thts when ppl will start taking u seriously and not as a biggot
    When one has been conquered by the idea of "equality of all" then, yes, my ideas do sound odd.

But not as odd as saying that all are equal.

The majority is nothing, absolutely nothing, merely talking apes - the individual, that very rare being, is everything.

ReputationRep:

And what else would we expect from a burnt out 20 something joke...

ReputationRep:
    When one has been conquered by the idea of "equality of all" then, yes, my ideas do sound odd.

But not as odd as saying that all are equal.

The majority is nothing, absolutely nothing, merely talking apes - the individual, that very rare being, is everything.
    u arent another reincarantion of hitler are u ? ... as Nik said .. jus a 20 sumthing burnt out joke

u arent another reincarantion of hitler are u ? ... as Nik said .. jus a 20 sumthing burnt out joke
    baaaaaaa this person speaks differently from us baaaaaaaaaa he's dangerrrrousss baaaaaaaa he must be evilllll baaaaaaa

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.