islam bashing on ukl ? Watch

This discussion is closed.
infekt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
No, what is going on in israel and Palestine is not antisemitic. I agree that the point was biggotted. I just disagreed with how you argued against it.

MB
so ud rather let a biggot comment go by and attack the person who was pointing out tht it was wrong to say so ...

bit arrogant to think tht ur the authority on how to handle a debate ?
infekt
Rep:
?
Ok, maybe i'm wrong

MB
u think ???
jason0506
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
calling a person as a " little person" ... no matter wat religion is downrite rude ... and if u dont agree ... go get some decency .... learn to respect others

I didn't call anyone little or stupid.

What's for religious tolerance, didn't the Prophet himself slaughter thousands of pagans and tell you to follow the lead?

id really like to know when ...

Just after he entered Mecca, just about 1400 years ago.
infekt
Rep:
?
(Original post by jason0506)

Just after he entered Mecca, just about 1400 years ago.
he didnt kill ppl ... he asked ppl to go to their houses to avoid it and he even asked them to go to the house of his most hated enemy and they wouldnt be harmed at all ... then he rode in and destroyed idols in the kabah tht was originally meant to be a place for worship for god .. not 300 sumthing idols ...
When Muhammed returned to Mecca in 630 CE, he destroyed the idols in the Kaaba, proclaiming Allah as the one God. declared Mecca the Holy City of Islam, and decreed that no unbeliever should ever be allowed to set foot on its soil. Hence, only Muslims are allowed at the Great Mosque of Mecca during the pilgrimage of the month of Ramadan.
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What's for religious tolerance, didn't the Prophet himself slaughter thousands of pagans and tell you to follow the lead?

Didn't the British slaughter thousands around the world?... Aren't the Americans slaughtering thoudsands of civiliands, haven't they already slaughtered millions in their history, are they not telling fellow Americans to support their slaughter?...
musicbloke
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
calling a person as a " little person" ... no matter wat religion is downrite rude ... and if u dont agree ... go get some decency .... learn to respect others

we all agree. Vleary someone was misinterpreting my point

MB
musicbloke
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Nik P)

Didn't the British slaughter thousands around the world?... Aren't the Americans slaughtering thoudsands of civiliands, haven't they already slaughtered millions in their history, are they not telling fellow Americans to support their slaughter?...

yes and we criticise them in much the same way.

MB
infekt
Rep:
?
(Original post by infekt)
he didnt kill ppl ... he asked ppl to go to their houses to avoid it and he even asked them to go to the house of his most hated enemy and they wouldnt be harmed at all ... then he rode in and destroyed idols in the kabah tht was originally meant to be a place for worship for god .. not 300 sumthing idols ...
When Muhammed returned to Mecca in 630 CE, he destroyed the idols in the Kaaba, proclaiming Allah as the one God. declared Mecca the Holy City of Islam, and decreed that no unbeliever should ever be allowed to set foot on its soil. Hence, only Muslims are allowed at the Great Mosque of Mecca during the pilgrimage of the month of Ramadan.
and oh yeah ... he forgave all the ppl in mecca for theier crimes ... not one man was killed when they returned ... chck ur sources .... there was a general amnesty for those who didnt even convert and this was one of the reasons y muslims beleive in tolerance and not hate for other religions
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Nik P)

Stop pitting Islam against 'the west.' They are not exclusive or opposite.
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If you loath somones ideals then it is follows naturally that you loath the person that follows those ideals... for why would you loath the ideals if they did not have an effect, and for them to have an effect is via a follower... Therefore Islam bashing is a personal insult to those people that follow the religion... they follow it because they believe in it and should not have to endure the panic attacks and ignorant remarks of those that only desire conflict...
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yes and we criticise them in much the same way.

MB
Words, just words...
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Nik P)
If you loath somones ideals then it is follows naturally that you loath the person that follows those ideals... for why would you loath the ideals if they did not have an effect, and for them to have an effect is via a follower... Therefore Islam bashing is a personal insult to those people that follow the religion... they follow it because they believe in it and should not have to endure the panic attacks and ignorant remarks of those that only desire conflict...
Yes, I loathe every single one of my friends. Oh, I just can't stand them. No wait, I actually think they're misguided.
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
Stop pitting Islam against 'the west.' They are not exclusive or opposite.
Why do you talk about killings that supposedly occured thousands of years ago in the name of Islam when you have the stench of recent killing and suffering on your hands... double standards, disgusting.
jason0506
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well you've just proved my point, didn't you. How would you feel if the Americans or say French destroyed the Holy City by a nuclear bomb and told the Muslims of the world that from now onwards there shall be a beer brewery there and not some obscure stone? Isn't that what Mohammed did?
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes, I loathe every single one of my friends. Oh, I just can't stand them. No wait, I actually think they're misguided.
What the hell are you on about lard ass?... what do your imaginary friends have to do with religion and ideals... plonker.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Nik P)
Why do you talk about killings that supposedly occured thousands of years ago in the name of Islam when you have the stench of recent killing and suffering on your hands... double standards, disgusting.
I didn't talk about killings. I didn't kill anybody. I didn't advocate the killing of anybody.
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well you've just proved my point, didn't you. How would you feel if the Americans or say French destroyed the Holy City by a nuclear bomb and told the Muslims of the world that from now onwards there shall be a beer brewery there and not some obscure stone? Isn't that what Mohammed did?
How long ago was this by the way?...
infekt
Rep:
?
yo jason ... get ur sources rite b4 attempting to debate a topic .... read it b4 u go on to say how ppl died when the prophet retook mecca

Early next day, the Muslims entered Mecca from all sides. They had been ordered to cause no harm unless anyone tried to stop them entering. When the Prophet (pbuh) arrived, he got off his camel, bowed down on the ground and thanked Allah for this victory. When the unbelievers saw this, they knew that the Prophet (pbuh) had come in peace. People began leaving their homes and running towards the Ka’bah. When they arrived there, they found the Prophet (pbuh) performing the ritual encircling of the Ka'bah, the tawaf on his camel, surrounded by the Muslims. When he had finished, he said, 'There no divinity except Allah and He has no partner. Men and women of Quraysh be not proud for all are equal; we are all the sons of Adam, and Adam was made of dust.' Then he recited this verse to them:

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

O mankind! Lo! We have created you male andfemale, and have made you nations and tribes soyou may know each another. Surely the noblest of you,in the sight of Allah, is the best in conduct.

Lo! Allah is All-knowing, All-aware.

(Koran xlix.13)

After this he said to them: 'O Quraysh, what do you think I am going to do to you?' The people thought carefully before answering because they knew that according to the laws of war they could all be taken prisoner. They also knew, however, that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was generous, so they replied, ‘You will treat us as a kind nephew and a generous brother would.' To this he replied with the words used by the Prophet Joseph when his brothers came to Egypt: 'God forgives you and He is the Most Merciful of the merciful.'
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Nik P)
What the hell are you on about lard ass?... what do your imaginary friends have to do with religion and ideals... plonker.
Well most of my friends are Muslims, you said my disrespecting Islam is disrespecting them, I said that wasn't true. Please refrain from insulting me, then recoiling in disgust when somebody asks you to justify your own beliefs.
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I didn't talk about killings. I didn't kill anybody. I didn't advocate the killing of anybody.
But by some peoples views including your own you imply that following Islam means you support and follow what the prophet did thousands of years ago, killing etc... so why should i not be allowed to say that you follow and support the invasion and bombing of people?...

Please boy, don't try and debate with me if you are only going to spew the same predictable crap fed to you by puppets...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.48%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
41.19%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise