The Student Room Group

Anyone going to Durham Supported Progress Spring School 11th-13th April?

Just thinking we could meet a few people before we go so we aren't thrown in the deep end lol.
I'm doing it but unfortunately 9th-11th :frown:
What subject are you doing?
I'm doing it, but the first week - 9th - 11th April :frown:
What subject are you doing and what did you make of the welcome event, whichever one you went to?
Typical haha

I'm doing English Literature (I put History as my first though :frown: ). What about youse?

I went to the one on the 11th of February, and thought it was brilliant! Can't wait for the Spring/Summer schools!
Original post by #clueless
Typical haha

I'm doing English Literature (I put History as my first though :frown: ). What about youse?

I went to the one on the 11th of February, and thought it was brilliant! Can't wait for the Spring/Summer schools!

Nice, English is verrrry competitive there!! Shame you didn't get your first choice though :frown:

I'm doing Mathematical Sciences, which thankfully was my first choice.

Oh cool, I also went on that date! I loved it too, can't wait either :biggrin:
Oh we might have seen each other! Which talks did you go to?
Oh we might have seen each other! Which talks did you go to?

I did personal development and how to consolidate knowledge effectively, how about you?
The same ones :s-smilie: in PD I was the one blagging about NCS :biggrin:
The same ones :s-smilie: in PD I was the one blagging about NCS :biggrin:

Ahah, I don't think I remember you but to be fair I didn't speak to many people! There were a few NCS grads there if I remember rightly, I'm one of them :tongue: I remember trying to make the ideal estate agent :rofl:
oh no I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get your first choice
I actually did get my first choice which was history but I'm actually considering changing it to sociology, they said I could change it after the Easter residential so if they do let me change then they might let you take my space for history if you also were thinking about changing

I'm super excited but I'm also really nervous for it haha. welcome event was really good I went on the 21st (?) Jan and met loads of new people which was very interesting
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest