verujm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello!
I have recieved conditional offer to Psychology at Trent and Psychology with counselling and psychotherapy. Is there anyone who also considers/considered these two choices ? I'm from Czech republic and I would to know any opinion of these unis. I like the course of MMU more but on the other hand Trent has better reviews ... Thank you for any answer
Deyesy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by verujm)
Hello!
I have recieved conditional offer to Psychology at Trent and Psychology with counselling and psychotherapy. Is there anyone who also considers/considered these two choices ? I'm from Czech republic and I would to know any opinion of these unis. I like the course of MMU more but on the other hand Trent has better reviews ... Thank you for any answer
I'm a 3rd year Man Met psychology student and absolutely love it. If you have any questions about it what it's like to study here, I'll be more than happy to answer them
El Savage
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Deyesy)
I'm a 3rd year Man Met psychology student and absolutely love it. If you have any questions about it what it's like to study here, I'll be more than happy to answer them
Is there many black people at the uni? i mean be completely honest, Is there hip hop/grime/RnB clubs in manchester? well like is there alot of clubs of it
Deyesy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by El Savage)
Is there many black people at the uni? i mean be completely honest, Is there hip hop/grime/RnB clubs in manchester? well like is there alot of clubs of it
All the music scenes here are pretty big if I'm honest. There's alot of hip hop/grime/RnB clubs yeah
El Savage
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
All the music scenes here are pretty big if I'm honest. There's alot of hip hop/grime/RnB clubs yeah
is there many blacks in the uni? i know there would be alot outside uni but what about ones that go to uni?
Deyesy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
is there many blacks in the uni? i know there would be alot outside uni but what about ones that go to uni?
My university is very multi-cultural - if that's what you're asking?
El Savage
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My university is very multi-cultural - if that's what you're asking?
No i mean african/carribean ?
Deyesy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No i mean african/carribean ?
Me saying it's a multi-cultural university means there's alot of every different ethnicity
El Savage
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Me saying it's a multi-cultural university means there's alot of every different ethnicity
Do many people smoke weed?
Deyesy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do many people smoke weed?
I wouldn't really know if I'm honest. That isn't my kind of scene.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.73%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.65%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.2%
It might lead to more bullying (132)
38.6%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.82%

Watched Threads