Skinny guys, do you prefer skinny girls? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Talking to a guy who is VERY SKINNY. I am not fat but I'm not super skinny. I'm 5 foot 8 and a size uk 10 with a 27 inch waist ... 34C ... so yea kinda bigger but not huge. Wondering if this would be awkward if I was intimate with a guy who was skinnier than me???
sullyomo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Na everyone likes thick girls you're fine g

Posted from TSR Mobile
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lol you are thinking about this way too much, it's only gonna be awkward if you make it awkward.
BrainyBengali
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Bet he's not as skinny as me... *Guess-his-weight challenge*
Inister
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No preference, personally. As long as they're not unhealthily over or underweight, I really don't care. Much more about the attraction of the face for me, because whilst you can change your weight, you can't (really) change your face.
bigbuyg
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
overthinking it tbh if someone likes u dosnt matter looks
Casisalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If she ain't 280 she ain't a lady
BlindingLight
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
no. Thiccc is good.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Wat are u talkin bout
username2926188
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Skinny isn't even in people's vocabulary anymore, they just want "thicc" lol
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
i remember a proper skinny guy i went to college with who famously dated a really fat girl in his class. people mocked him cos they did look funny together and gave them some harsh nicknames (the drum and the stick :rofl: or my personal favourite was 'they look like the number 18 standing together' :lol:) but he really loved her. i heard a few years ago that they got married as well but no idea if its true or not.
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
lol my boyfriend is super skinny and im a size 12. he doesnt care and its only awkward if you make it awkward
Devify
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It won't be weird if you don't make it weird. The guy I'm dating is skinnier than I am and I usually prefer guys who are at least around the same size but I don't really care when it's him. It's all about liking and being attracted to each other. Don't over think it
marco.rem451
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You’re just the exact type that most boys would go after (and that I, as a thin guy, have no chance of ever getting to-with those of them around)

It’s more that they humiliate me, and necessitate my physical submission towards them-in their full view.

Thus, studies have shown that we skinny men are a lot less shallow, and therefore a lot less susceptible to the charms of large, you know, endowments or broad and wide hips.

Besides, I feel like I only have a chance with the smaller-than-me women. More numerous than you may think, especially since i live in a predominantly asian neighbourhood chinese viets and filipinos (and I’m asian myself)

however to those commenting, yeah even i (open minded progressive) think it a bit awkward to have the larger woman than man in a relation ship. But don’t worry, you can always find someone larger (or in a guys case, smaller) then you. Just have to look deep and search around very hard, sometimes. Lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (477)
59.4%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.35%
No- I want it (230)
28.64%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.6%

Watched Threads