BenjaminV01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi guys,

been invited to the Craft Apprenticeship Test next weekend at Airbus, does anyone know what is actually involved and if it is anything you would revise?
David Trollope
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello,
How do you think it went?
I did the same test.
BenjaminV01
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Think i did awful..! I found it very hard and wasn't expecting the maths or the technical questions to be like that at all!
How about you?
David Trollope
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't know, I don't feel very good about it. I was able to answer all the questions, but I don't think I answered many right. It's going to be a long agonising wait
Td11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What was in it? What was the technical questions about
robburns99
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What was in this test please could you tell me ASAP? I have the test very soon!!
robburns99
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Td11)
What was in it? What was the technical questions about
I also need to know about the test please let me know if you find anything out. Thanks Rob
David Trollope
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Take a look at this
http://www.pprune.org/engineers-tech...n-testing.html
There are only 40 questions now.
leahmillard
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Any one heard back from airbus since the test?
Samuelpickering
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I heard back last Thursday and have been accepted, I have now just completed the next stage which was the situational judgment questionnaire test which was very straight forward and included 13 multiple choice questions, I have now got to complete the video interview this afternoon which I am dreading to be quite honest. I will update when I hear anything else
leahmillard
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
ahh nice well done! I'm sure you'll smash it! I still haven't heard back from them...
Samuelpickering
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thanks, Iv been doing some prep for the interview today so I shall be completing it tomorrow, fingers crossed 🤞. And hopefully you shall hear back in the next few days, they did say at the presentation at the end of the assessment day to give it several weeks as there are a lot of papers to go through etc
Himmller
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi I have been asked to do the sjt test and video as well are they so hard
Samuelpickering
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
They are very straight forward, nothing to worry about, with regards to the video interview, research into the company, also the craft apprenticeship role and the various aspects of the program, think of a good reason you love engineering, best team you've been part of and why, and a time when you have used engineering, e.g. Taking something to bits to repair it etc etc, that's all I can remember off the top of my head, I wish I had this information before I did mine though as I had to go from the top of my head, I prepped for completely different questions that I thought were going to be asked.
Ixmhd
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What is the address of the university at which people on the apprenticeship course will be studying at, it's called Swansea university I guess but it shows it's all the way at the bottom of Wales.
Samuelpickering
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think it says in the job description it will be 1st year at a partner college, which I think will be Broughton college where the aptitude tests took place.
conorrogan
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You heard back mate?
Samuelpickering
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No I haven't heard anything back yet mate, has anybody else?
Calebss214
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have the craft apprenticeship test day this Monday, any tips to prepare for it, is there anyway to revise? Also this is a random one but what did you wear as they emailed me saying wear something comfortable?does that mean a suit or just like smart casual?
Samuelpickering
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have just heard back couple of days ago and passed the interview and s&j tests and have been invited to the final group task stage.
With regards to preparing for the initial assessment day, there are 40 questions, very straight forward, mechanical reasoning stuff, English, read and answer multiple choice answers, also maths, brush up on your algebra as there are 10 algebra based questions! Also the dress code is very casual, early everyone were dressed casual smart, no suits etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (481)
59.46%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.32%
No- I want it (231)
28.55%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.67%

Watched Threads