Kuk Sool Won

Watch
AttackEyebrows
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I would really like to take up some form of Martial Arts but there's so many and they all focus on different areas that I just have no idea.
I'd like to do all the strikes, blocks, kicks and everything and I seen a martial arts class near to where I stay called Kuk Sool Won. But it's a martial arts that I've never heard of and none of my friends have.
I was just wondering if anyone has done Kuk Sool or feels that it is a good overall martial arts to learn?
Am I better off with Shotokan Karate? How did people that do martial arts choose the one they did? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
clouddbubbles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AttackEyebrows)
I would really like to take up some form of Martial Arts but there's so many and they all focus on different areas that I just have no idea.
I'd like to do all the strikes, blocks, kicks and everything and I seen a martial arts class near to where I stay called Kuk Sool Won. But it's a martial arts that I've never heard of and none of my friends have.
I was just wondering if anyone has done Kuk Sool or feels that it is a good overall martial arts to learn?
Am I better off with Shotokan Karate? How did people that do martial arts choose the one they did? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
i do kuk sool won and i think it’s good because it combines all different types of martial art including karate, judo, taekwondo, ju-jitsu but it’s all combined into one
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Looks like a mxed martial arts with many variations and aspects for fighting with and without weapons. Generally I admire martial arts which combined so many of them in one. That is why I would tend to this, if I were you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (69)
22.77%
Excited but a bit nervous (135)
44.55%
Not bothered either way (37)
12.21%
I'm really nervous (62)
20.46%

Watched Threads