I've just found out I'm in 24 too
Original post by Daviddhall
I've just found out I'm in 24 too

Did you want to add my Facebook?
It's just Holly Malpass and the picture is a mirror picture in a jumpsuit
Original post by malpass1998
Did you want to add my Facebook?
It's just Holly Malpass and the picture is a mirror picture in a jumpsuit

I can't add you because your account is on private , add me , it's David Steven Hall and my picture is a selfie with my dog
Who's in house 18??
Anyone house 29?
Original post by ElleMaee
Im in house 9, anyone know what house theyre in?

I'm in house 20, room 4! Bit apprehensive about limes court cos it was my third choice and it has bad reviews but...😬
Reply 27
I really want Limes Court, i put it as my first choice, was given my third :frown: i hope i can get moved over
Original post by Jozo70
I really want Limes Court, i put it as my first choice, was given my third :frown: i hope i can get moved over

I asked to be moved to Percy's lane before as I wasn't sure about LC and they had nothing, wait till Clearing and then email to ask
Reply 29
Original post by hayleydean
I asked to be moved to Percy's lane before as I wasn't sure about LC and they had nothing, wait till Clearing and then email to ask

OK, will try that, I ended up with Percy's Lane which doesn't look too bad its just i was really hoping for Limes Court, but yeah thanks i will try again when it comes to clearing
Original post by Jozo70
OK, will try that, I ended up with Percy's Lane which doesn't look too bad its just i was really hoping for Limes Court, but yeah thanks i will try again when it comes to clearing

if only we could just swap😂😂
Reply 31
if only we could just swap😂😂

if only XD hey if thats possible im up for it!
Original post by Jozo70
if only XD hey if thats possible im up for it!

What kind of room do you have? If you have the standard en suite I'm possibly down to swap, we can email the accomodation team to ask?
Reply 33
What kind of room do you have? If you have the standard en suite I'm possibly down to swap, we can email the accomodation team to ask?

I'm now part of limes court! I managed to get moved to Limes Court just by asking :redface: I am very lucky and grateful but there might be space there now?
Reply 34
Hey Guys! got moved to Limes Court, anyone in House 3?
Original post by Jozo70
I'm now part of limes court! I managed to get moved to Limes Court just by asking :redface: I am very lucky and grateful but there might be space there now?

Happy for you! Did you email the accomodation team? I've already emailed but I'll try again😬
Reply 36
Happy for you! Did you email the accomodation team? I've already emailed but I'll try again😬

yeah I did they took a few days to get back to me, but keep your eye out! I didn't notice the email they sent me until i searched for it
Reply 37
I just got offered a room in house 4

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending