megh.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I thought i'd start a thread for everyone who has received offers from UAL and are attending in September.

I've received two unconditional offers from LCC for Journalism and Magazine Journalism & Publishing, I'm just currently deciding which one to firm! For accommodation i'm thinking of the highline building with it being closest to LCC.

What/Where has everyone else got offers for and which accommodation are you thinking of applying to?
LucyCactus
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by megh.)
I thought i'd start a thread for everyone who has received offers from UAL and are attending in September.

I've received two unconditional offers from LCC for Journalism and Magazine Journalism & Publishing, I'm just currently deciding which one to firm! For accommodation i'm thinking of the highline building with it being closest to LCC.

What/Where has everyone else got offers for and which accommodation are you thinking of applying to?
Hey ☺️
Congrats on your unconditional offers! That's amazing.
I've got an offer from Camberwell for illustration, but I've also had offers from Kingston and Birmingham city. I just had my final interview for Brighton today. Original Brighton was my top choice but I actually didn't like the uni much so I think CCA is now.

I also had a Leeds interview but I decided to cancel it cos wasn't really one of my top choices

I haven't even thought about accommodation or student finance or anything yet tbh, but I know Camberwell is building new halls which should be finished for September, so possibly there ☺️
megh.
Rep:
?
(Original post by LucyCactus)
Hey ☺️
Congrats on your unconditional offers! That's amazing.
I've got an offer from Camberwell for illustration, but I've also had offers from Kingston and Birmingham city. I just had my final interview for Brighton today. Original Brighton was my top choice but I actually didn't like the uni much so I think CCA is now.

I also had a Leeds interview but I decided to cancel it cos wasn't really one of my top choices

I haven't even thought about accommodation or student finance or anything yet tbh, but I know Camberwell is building new halls which should be finished for September, so possibly there ☺️
Ahh congratulations on your offers!! I bet the new halls will be lovely too, it's also such a relief to not have to stress over interviews or offers anymore!
LucyCactus
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by megh.)
Ahh congratulations on your offers!! I bet the new halls will be lovely too, it's also such a relief to not have to stress over interviews or offers anymore!
Yeah I'm so glad there over. And I'm so glad Brighton was my last interview cos if it was my first I would've been stressing way more for all the others ahaha
Charlie81
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi!
I'm from Costa Rica and I got an unconditional offer from the MA in Printmaking from Camberwell. , I still have an interview with the British embassy for a scholarship, so I haven't relaxed yet.

I'm in the middle of looking for funds, does anyone who funds the Vice-Chancellor´s scholarship by any chance?
username1946891
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone know when LCC's offer holders day is? I've got one for Graphic Media Design
megh.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Charlie81)
Hi!
I'm from Costa Rica and I got an unconditional offer from the MA in Printmaking from Camberwell. , I still have an interview with the British embassy for a scholarship, so I haven't relaxed yet.

I'm in the middle of looking for funds, does anyone who funds the Vice-Chancellor´s scholarship by any chance?
Congratulations on your offer! I'm not too sure about the funding though, sorry x
megh.
Rep:
?
(Original post by InnocentAngel)
Does anyone know when LCC's offer holders day is? I've got one for Graphic Media Design
It's at the end of April, I can't remember which date off the top of my head! You should have received an email about it - mine had gone into a spam folder for some reason so maybe check there. I'm going to the offer day too ☺
username1946891
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by megh.)
It's at the end of April, I can't remember which date off the top of my head! You should have received an email about it - mine had gone into a spam folder for some reason so maybe check there. I'm going to the offer day too ☺
Thanks! They haven't emailed me about it yet, and my friend got the email too so
might check with them. Which course are you applying to?
Kagiaa
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello, I got a call today to say I have been offered a place on the hair and makeup for fashion course!
I haven't got it through ucas yet but it should come through soon. Super happy though.
megh.
Rep:
?
(Original post by InnocentAngel)
Thanks! They haven't emailed me about it yet, and my friend got the email too so
might check with them. Which course are you applying to?
Journalism and Magazine Journalism & Publishing
megh.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kagiaa)
Hello, I got a call today to say I have been offered a place on the hair and makeup for fashion course!
I haven't got it through ucas yet but it should come through soon. Super happy though.
Ahh congratulations! which ual college is that at? x
Kagiaa
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by megh.)
Ahh congratulations! which ual college is that at? x
Thank you!
London college of fashion. I would be based in lime grove near Shepherd's Bush.
Mell13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Congrats on your offer everyone!

I've got a conditional offer to study BA Design Management & Cultures at LCC this Sept 2017 though the condition set for me is to sit for an English test as I am from Singapore. I received an offer from Parsons too for the same course of study but I've set my mind on LCC!
Amber2302
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well done guys ! I've accepted my offer for LCF for Fashion Buying and Merchandising to start in September
(Original post by megh.)

kim1999999
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by megh.)

Hi I've got a conditional offer in January from LCC Journalism for this September ! I'm thinking of the highline building too! But the prices are a bit extortionate so I am also looking in to private accommodation too
eveanna
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have an unconditional offer for Fashion Photography at LCF, anyone else on here going to be on this course??
megh.
Rep:
?
(Original post by kim1999999)
Hi I've got a conditional offer in January from LCC Journalism for this September ! I'm thinking of the highline building too! But the prices are a bit extortionate so I am also looking in to private accommodation too
yeah I really like the highline building, i'm not sure where to put down as my other options though!
Amber2302
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone going LCF chosen what accommodation to apply for?
megzylouise
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer today from LCC for Media Communications. Congrats to those who have got offers also!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (60)
29.13%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
7.28%
No I am happy with my choice (115)
55.83%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (16)
7.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed