Mahere
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I have an assessment centre at EY on the 23rd of Feb in London, anyone else going? Any tips from whoever's already been? Much appreciated.
Mahere
Rep:
?
Up
Leemafh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mahere)
Hi, I have an assessment centre at EY on the 23rd of Feb in London, anyone else going? Any tips from whoever's already been? Much appreciated.
Hey! How did it go? Could you tell me the layout of the day and any useful tips you may have?
Mahere
Rep:
?
Manage your time wisely and speak up in the group exercise but don't overpower anyone. Can't tell you the tasks as it had confidential written all over it.
Leemafh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What was the structure of the day? Was it just a group task or did it consist of other aspects?
Sorry it's just my first assessment centre so a little nervous.

(Original post by Mahere)
Manage your time wisely and speak up in the group exercise but don't overpower anyone. Can't tell you the tasks as it had confidential written all over it.
cricketplyr
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi all,

I have the EY assessment centre in London for assurance next week, does anyone who has had any previous experience with EY asssessment centre have any recent tips for me? I read the website and apparently, it contains a written exercise in which you require a calculator, group exercise and individual exercise with maybe a colleague lunch in between.

Many Thanks
maxbillson
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How did it go? What was the structure of the day like?

(Original post by cricketplyr)
Hi all,

I have the EY assessment centre in London for assurance next week, does anyone who has had any previous experience with EY asssessment centre have any recent tips for me? I read the website and apparently, it contains a written exercise in which you require a calculator, group exercise and individual exercise with maybe a colleague lunch in between.

Many Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (111)
59.68%
No (40)
21.51%
Not sure (35)
18.82%

Watched Threads