Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i just went to get some cereal, poured milk on and it tasted really off but id already swallowed 3 mouthfuls.
    will it do me any harm? what should i do now?

ReputationRep:
    You're going to die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    i just went to get some cereal, poured milk on and it tasted really off but id already swallowed 3 mouthfuls.
    Lol, poor boy. I did that once. No long lasting effects. U'll be fine when the medication kicks in

ReputationRep:

Drink something to get the taste out of your mouth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Lol, poor boy. I did that once. No long lasting effects. U'll be fine when the medication kicks in
    lol seriously what do i do? drink lots of water, im a first class hypercondriac

ReputationRep:
    Yes, a university favourite that one! Never trust anyone elses food in the fridge! You should be absolutely fine, at the end of the day, the human body can cope with all sorts of things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

have done. ive also put the bottle back in the fridge ready for my dad, he complains at me using up all the milk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Lol, yeh do that. But I couldnt drink milk ever again after my run in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonJam)
    You're going to die.
    True, but its unlikely to be the sour milk that kills him

ReputationRep:
    have done. ive also put the bottle back in the fridge ready for my dad, he complains at me using up all the milk
    I believe poisoning is still a criminal offence....... :rolleyes:

Also, while the milk is in your stomach, if you jump up and down a lot, you can make yourself a small cheese, complete with bits of half digested food in it, and no doubt the compulsory carrots, which somehow permanently live in people's stomachs!

ReputationRep:
    lol seriously what do i do? drink lots of water, im a first class hypercondriac
    Ummm....I dont think I did anything. Actually, I may have cried. Give it a go

ReputationRep:
    I opened a bottle of milk the other day, poured myself a glass, started drinking then spat it out all over the kitchen. My dad shouted at me "What's wrong with you?!" to which I replied "This milk tastes like ****. It's sour!". My dad sniffed the milk, then grabbed my glass and took a few sips. Saying "It tastes fine" he drank the virtually full glass, before saying "Actually you're right, it does taste a bit off".

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.