is it worth losing boobs to lose stomach fat?

Watch
whatfuture
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hey everyone
sooo basically i have a little bit of stomach fat. it isnt anything bad cause i have wide hips and a slim waist so my stomach looks relatively flat, but when i sit down and stuff you can see i do have fat. however i dont know if it is worth losing the fat there is because i dont really want to lose my boobs, cuz i know many people who lost weight and went down a few cup sizes.
wwyd? thanks
whatfuture
Rep:
?
btw the exercise i do is 4 times a week 25 mins cardio or sometimes running 3k. then each day is either legs, chest, back etc.
any advice? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
whatfuture
Rep:
?
bump
ddrrzzeerr
Badges: 17
Report 4 years ago
From a health point of view, loosing weight is good.

Whether it will look better is a matter of personal preference. It's difficult to say without photos.

I don't think a bit lost from the boobs will be that noticeable. If you get rid of stomach fat, it will make the boobs look bigger relatively even if they are smaller.

Why not try it? If you don't like it, you can always stop
whatfuture
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sternumator)
From a health point of view, loosing weight is good.

Whether it will look better is a matter of personal preference. It's difficult to say without photos.

I don't think a bit lost from the boobs will be that noticeable. If you get rid of stomach fat, it will make the boobs look bigger relatively even if they are smaller.

Why not try it? If you don't like it, you can always stop
i dont want to lose too much weight cause my bmi is healthy right now, but thanks! i'll try it and see how it goes
DFranklin
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=whatfuture;70191124]hey everyone
sooo basically i have a little bit of stomach fat. it isnt anything bad cause i have wide hips and a slim waist so my stomach looks relatively flat, but when i sit down and stuff you can see i do have fat. [/auote]Everyone's stomach looks bad when sitting down. You might want to have a look at this thread on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xxfitness/c...e_for_a_theme/
whatfuture
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=DFranklin;70192308]
(Original post by whatfuture)
hey everyone
sooo basically i have a little bit of stomach fat. it isnt anything bad cause i have wide hips and a slim waist so my stomach looks relatively flat, but when i sit down and stuff you can see i do have fat. [/auote]Everyone's stomach looks bad when sitting down. You might want to have a look at this thread on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xxfitness/c...e_for_a_theme/
yooo thanks
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Okay I thought you literally meant cutting off your boobs which would be totally impractical... But a few sizes wouldn't hurt
whatfuture
Rep:
?
(Original post by UWS)
Okay I thought you literally meant cutting off your boobs which would be totally impractical... But a few sizes wouldn't hurt
LMAO that would hurt. yeah true, i'm just reluctant cause they're a big part of who i am (no pun intended)
Laomedeia
Report 4 years ago
I dont like skinny women anyway. Keep the curves.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
Your breasts may very well decrease drastically but that's just how it is. I have really big ones and I'm also fat so when I lose 40 pounds, they would go from a watermelon to a pea. Couldn't care less though. Big breasts are a painnnn
CraigBackner
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
um its kinder hard to tell not knowing you in real life and how your body looks
shawn_o1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Unfortunately for you, a woman, those areas you mention will have stubborn bits of fat that you can't trim. Remember that to be fit, you never stop regularly working out unless you're injured
whatfuture
Rep:
?
(Original post by shawn_o1)
Unfortunately for you, a woman, those areas you mention will have stubborn bits of fat that you can't trim. Remember that to be fit, you never stop regularly working out unless you're injured
alrightt thanks
whatfuture
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Your breasts may very well decrease drastically but that's just how it is. I have really big ones and I'm also fat so when I lose 40 pounds, they would go from a watermelon to a pea. Couldn't care less though. Big breasts are a painnnn
yuppppppp theyre a pain but i love them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (1)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
40%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (1)
20%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (1)
20%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (0)
0%

Watched Threads