?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
--
davies_ae
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Still currently going through the application! I agree - the suitability statement is too long! Do you have any tips?
miaaafff
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by tchoxobey)
Hi everyone,

I don't see a discussion about the Ofwat Graduate Development Programme for 2017 intake already, so I will start out the discussion about any updates in the due course. Any updates are very much welcome!

A brief timeline of my application:
  • Application opened 17 Feb
  • Applied 19 Feb
  • Online assessments sifting TBC
  • Application closes 13 Mar
  • AC to be held 21 Apr

Can we all agree that the suitability statement was way too long?

For anyone looking to apply here are the programme details.

Cheers
Apparently there are two sifts before the online testing stage - is it normally this rigorous for a grad programme?
Dawid_040
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by OFTJ)
There were almost 300 people who applied for the programme and 92 are being passed to Ofwat. Of those 92, we expect around 50 of you to go to progress to the online testing stage.

Online test invitations have started going out! All the best, I hope everybody gives it their best shot.
hakansdo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find practice test for the online test? Also did anyone else apply to both ofgem and ofwat?
hakansdo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find practice test for the online test? Did anyone else apply to both ofgem and ofwat?
miaaafff
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Me! Both Ofgem and Ofwat are using the Psychometric Portal which I have never heard of before. I am just practising using the generic ones such as SHL and do the tests closer to the deadline.
How did you find the online tests?
miaaafff
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Was very pushed for time for the maths one. I'm hoping it isn't negatively marked, because there were one or two I ended up guessing 😕
miaaafff
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I didn't either! Nonetheless, just got an invitation to the AC! Fingers crossed for you.
Thank you, so did I! I'm surprised!
guptashlok2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I have my video interview tomorrow for Ofwat Economist Graduate Position. Can someone please tell me the kind of questions that are asked? It would the biggest help. THANK YOU
MaddyK123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by guptashlok2)
Hi, I have my video interview tomorrow for Ofwat Economist Graduate Position. Can someone please tell me the kind of questions that are asked? It would the biggest help. THANK YOU

Hi, I've applied for the Regulatory Policy Analyst role and haven't heard anything since the online testing stage. I assume its because of Covid-19. Have you heard anything?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (50)
60.24%
No (17)
20.48%
Not sure (16)
19.28%

Watched Threads