Accenture Technology Degree Apprenticeship 2017 Watch

Humanfromearth
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I know next to nothing about coding so I hope you all do and can help me out in the first 4 weeks 😉😇
Dkusht
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Humanfromearth)
I know next to nothing about coding so I hope you all do and can help me out in the first 4 weeks 😉😇
i studied visual basic in computing fora year and then dropped the subject, im plannin to teach myself java over the break, check out thenewboston on YT and follow the tutorials and youll become prettttty decent by watching him, thats my plan
squirrology
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I know some programming/coding, I studied a whole unit on object orientated programming and games development/web development at sixth form, so I know how to moderately program in JavaScript in Dreamweaver, C++ and C# on Visual studio. Same as Dkusht I'm planning to get ahead start and start teaching myself how to program in Java this summer using codeacademy and maybe YouTube.

So yeah I'll be more than happy to help 😁😄

ProAhito
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by squirrology)
Although I'm planning to stay at Home, I was previously looking into it but tbh you're better off finding somewhere in the surrounding areas of London (Kent, Berkshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex) and commute than in London itself because it's ultimately cheaper unless you're willing to flat share with random people.
Yh im guessing that's the best idea. Thanks I'll have a look into those areas.

Anyone know if Accenture cover travel expenses or is it just a subsidised railcard?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dkusht
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
why?? anyone else recieve the email about onboarding ?
squirrology
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dkusht)
why?? anyone else recieve the email about onboarding ?
No have you?
Dkusht
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No have you?
yeah i recieved it have to fill out hella forms and upload loads of things its soo long and i have exams urghhh
squirrology
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dkusht)
yeah i recieved it have to fill out hella forms and upload loads of things its soo long and i have exams urghhh
Just received it today, I was actually getting worried lol

I've already completed 4 of the tasks.
bonza99
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
just got the email today.

really short notice and deadlines, made worse since i have exams as well
squirrology
Rep:
?
Managed to finish all the tasks, deadlines were so tight, didn't even have a printer to print out contract :sigh:

Luckily I managed to print it in sixth form library.
dreamweaver01
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Managed to finish all the tasks, deadlines were so tight, didn't even have a printer to print out contract :sigh:

Luckily I managed to print it in sixth form library.
As i've been in full time education for the last 36 months, how do I structure the references section like where it says title and referee. HELP PLEASE!
squirrology
Rep:
?
(Original post by dreamweaver01)
As i've been in full time education for the last 36 months, how do I structure the references section like where it says title and referee. HELP PLEASE!
For the title I put "Miss" basically how your teacher is addressed Mr, Ms etc. at least that's what I thought it meant...

Then Referee I just put my referee's full name.

I put my personal reference i.e my teacher in the employer section again as I was so confused on how to fill it out as I've been in education for the last 36 months and never been employed.
dreamweaver01
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
For the title I put "Miss" basically how your teacher is addressed Mr, Ms etc. at least that's what I thought it meant...

Then Referee I just put my referee's full name.

I put my personal reference i.e my teacher in the employer section again as I was so confused on how to fill it out as I've been in education for the last 36 months and never been employed.
Yeah i'm in the same boat lol doesn't really give much help but hope its correct.
squirrology
Rep:
?
(Original post by dreamweaver01)
Yeah i'm in the same boat lol doesn't really give much help but hope its correct.
Tbh I think I filled some of the form wrong, even for the bank details, I put my local banks address instead of my address! I tried sending an enquiry to them but nobody responded on time so just went with my instinct.
dreamweaver01
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tbh I think I filled some of the form wrong, even for the bank details, I put my local banks address instead of my address! I tried sending an enquiry to them but nobody responded on time so just went with my instinct.
Oh really?! Well I hope its okay as the deadlines were way too short, i mean i have till tomorrow but trying to do it all now so im not stressed about it.
Humanfromearth
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh my gosh I thought it meant my banks address too, I googled it and copy and pasted it.
squirrology
Rep:
?
Oh my gosh I thought it meant my banks address too, I googled it and copy and pasted it.
I found out it was the correct thing to do after all, I went into panic mode for nothing :lol:
squirrology
Rep:
?
How many references did you all supply? I only put one reference (I basically put the same one for Personal reference and academic reference (Employer section)), slightly getting worried that this won't be sufficient.
ProAhito
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How many references did you all supply? I only put one reference (I basically put the same one for Personal reference and academic reference (Employer section)), slightly getting worried that this won't be sufficient.
2. Im guessing that's fine if it covers the last 36 months

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ryand88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I just got an offer for the Newcastle programme, how long did it take for them to send you the red carpet link because I don't know how to accept my offer otherwise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (128)
60.66%
No (83)
39.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise