The Student Room Group

when did you finish you revision notes? GCSE

Hello, just wanted to know when you finished your revision notes, i have started to knuckle down with my revision, but i need to make my notes first.

I think i would spend the longest time on science, because there is a lot to cover. I am hoping to have them finished by march , but i regret making notes now, i should have started earlier. :frown: I might use my old notes from year 10 , but the notes i am making now are much better.

Any advice? :smile:
Reply 1
I haven't 'finished' them nor do I think I will. I don't want to approach my revision in that way. I don't think just making notes is helpful for me. I'm going to go through the course and use a combination of all my revision resources depending on the difficulty of the topic.
Reply 2
Original post by e2014
I haven't 'finished' them nor do I think I will. I don't want to approach my revision in that way. I don't think just making notes is helpful for me. I'm going to go through the course and use a combination of all my revision resources depending on the difficulty of the topic.

seems like a good idea, but i prefer to learn my own notes rather than a textbook:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Milly01
Hello, just wanted to know when you finished your revision notes, i have started to knuckle down with my revision, but i need to make my notes first.

I think i would spend the longest time on science, because there is a lot to cover. I am hoping to have them finished by march , but i regret making notes now, i should have started earlier. :frown: I might use my old notes from year 10 , but the notes i am making now are much better.

Any advice? :smile:

I haven't finished my revision notes yet as we've still got some stuff to cover but I'm getting there. I'd say if it gets too much then do use your old notes from year 10 and add stuff to them if need be. Make sure you're using past papers as well because they are REALLY useful. Also for subjects such as Maths, you don't really need to make notes, that's more of a practice thing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Ridz01
I haven't finished my revision notes yet as we've still got some stuff to cover but I'm getting there. I'd say if it gets too much then do use your old notes from year 10 and add stuff to them if need be. Make sure you're using past papers as well because they are REALLY useful. Also for subjects such as Maths, you don't really need to make notes, that's more of a practice thing.[/QUOT

Thank you.:smile: I am going to try and do as many past papers as i can, and i understand, ive still got a lot to cover as well. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest