The Student Room Group

Chinese guy here attracted to white girls, do I have a chance.

I am BBC ( British Born Chinese ) and I am only really attracted to white chicks.

Now I've heard from some of my friends that white chicks, if they go for guys who are not whites, usually go for blacks.

Also by walking in the street here in London, I see many couples where the girl is white and the guy is black, and I hardly see couples where the guy is east asian and the girl is white.
I see many couples where the guy is white and the girl is east asian yeah but not the opposite.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just put yourself out there, meet new people and don't be needy and you'll be fine.

I have seen some East Asian guys with white girls so don't worry.
Reply 2
Hi :sexface:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
love has no boundaries
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
Just put yourself out there, meet new people and don't be needy and you'll be fine.

If it was that simple lol...:moon:
Reply 5
My mates Chinese and he's going out with a blond white girl
Reply 6
Original post by Michiyo
Hi :sexface:

Spoiler

You've clearly haven't been to London lol..

Every 2nd couple I see on the street here is a white girl with a black guy...
If you're not a douche, you're onto a winner really
Reply 8
Original post by trilion9911
If it was that simple lol...:moon:

I'm Chinese too by the way. We tend to be seen as the shy and reserved type but if you do make an attempt to meet new people then you'll stand out.
Reply 9
You've clearly haven't been to London lol..

Every 2nd couple I see on the street here is a white girl with a black guy...

I have been to London quite a few times, actually :biggrin: I do not pay much attention to the people around me, though. :rolleyes:

There are plenty of white girls who either do not care about race/skin colour or who are attracted to East Asians. :wink:
I am BBC ( British Born Chinese ) and I am only really attracted to white chicks.

Now I've heard from some of my friends that white chicks, if they go for guys who are not whites, usually go for blacks.

Also by walking in the street here in London, I see many couples where the girl is white and the guy is black, and I hardly see couples where the guy is east asian and the girl is white.
I see many couples where the guy is white and the girl is east asian yeah but not the opposite.

If you use the search engine then you will see this is a regular question.
Believe it nor not then some girls will be fine with you and others will not. So yes you have a chance depending on the girl.

It also depends on your looks, personality interesting intelligent funny thoughtful, honesty, confidence etc.

If you go around thinking you dont stand a chance you will fail.
Reply 11
Original post by UWS
I'm Chinese too by the way. We tend to be seen as the shy and reserved type but if you do make an attempt to meet new people then you'll stand out.

Ahh really?
I thought you were black lol...
Reply 12
Ahh really?
I thought you were black lol...

Boy, if I had a pound for every time someone said this, I could pay off my student loan right away.
Reply 13
Original post by FHL123
My mates Chinese and he's going out with a blond white girl

Really ? Lucky guy.
How did he met her?
Tbh honest, I haven't really seen any East Asians with white girls. And you're right about them dating black guys
Reply 15
Original post by Ibbyyyyy
Tbh honest, I haven't really seen any East Asians with white girls. And you're right about them dating black guys

Yeah...
So I am not the only one to notice the white girls preference for black guys lol
At least here in London I don't know about other cities...
Fancied a number of Chinese guys over the years. None felt the same. :cry:
Reply 17
Really ? Lucky guy.
How did he met her?

She thought he was hot when she saw him at school, so she popped up to him on Facebook
Reply 18
Original post by FHL123
She thought he was hot when she saw him at school, so she popped up to him on Facebook

So she hit on him lol???
The guy must be a 10/10 to make a blonde to hit on him...
Reply 19
So she hit on him lol???
The guy must be a 10/10 to make a blonde to hit on him...

No she just loves all things China 😂 I think the girl was hotter than the guy imo. The guy was like a 5/10 but I'd say the girl was 7

Quick Reply

Latest