The Student Room Group

New Finnish Neo-Nazi Candidate

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)
Well the Finnish do have quite the history with Nazism.

Not sure why he was picked for the "true-finns" but whatever floats their boat.
We wuz nazis and sheeeit
Reply 3
I would not trust him with anything, let alone with running a country or constituency.

It is just... There is something in his eyes that does not inspire me trust and mental stability :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Mathemagicien
Just wow, you managed to be both racist and ableist. I literally puked a little in my mouth, this post is so disgusting.

???

You misunderstood me. It has nothing to do with race or anything :s-smilie: As the spoiler says, I just do not trust the expression in his eyes for some reason; that is what I meant. Of course, that is no solid base, but I go by gut feeling, and my gut feeling tells me this guy could be both a respectable man like any other or someone with possible... less than common tendencies, or maybe both. Who knows?

...He has a disability? :confused:
Oh good lord. (Be happy that you presumably can't speak Finnish - I followed the link and got a headache just from reading the stuff on the website. Gotta love the True Finns.)
Reply 6
Just because he's black doesn't mean he's disabled!

Are you trolling me? I can't even tell you how offensive you are being.

If you're a black neo-nazi then I think its fair to say you have some sort of mental issue.
Reply 7
Just because he's black doesn't mean he's disabled!

Are you trolling me? I can't even tell you how offensive you are being.

Who said anything about him being black? I looked up the definition of 'ableist' (which you mentioned) and it popped up as 'discrimination or social injustice against people with disabilities', but I did not think he had any disability, so I asked if he has a disability that I did not notice. I did not state he is disabled; I asked as I did not see any sign of it, yet you seemed to imply it.

Are you trolling me? Because I never said anything racist in reference to him.
(edited 7 years ago)
He looks like phone jacker... although not quite dark enough.

Original post by kurt.2s
If you're a black neo-nazi then I think its fair to say you have some sort of mental issue.

Just reminded me of the Dave Chappelle character 'Clayton Bigsby, the black white supremacist'. 😄 That or Uncle Ruckus.
Black people cannot be racist since racism=predudice+power
This black person is a neo nazi but he cannot be because he is black

Checkmate Liberals

Quick Reply

Latest