The Student Room Group

Just look how jubilant this guy looks!

https://youtu.be/V1ulkykn7jc?t=1388

I'm not asking you to watch the whole video, just the section of Trump's speech when a man from the 50,000-strong audience reaches the podium - just watch the emotion running through the man's face - almost like he has met his lifelong idol and is being congratulated.

This is who Trump and his campaign are fighting for, the average Joe, his wife and children who have persistently been disregarded by countless POTUSs.

Trump has been bypassing the media so they can't lie about him, and it has been so successful he has returned to organising rallies to simply talk to people, and these rallies are like victory parties... EUPHORIA.

If you're interested in watching the rest you can, it was uploaded by Sargon of Akkad. I recommend you subscribe to him if you're in the same mindset as I am.
Trump is cultivating his own personality cult. The guy in question salutes a life size cardboard cutout of Trump everyday. He is an adult, not a teenage girl obsessed with a boy band.

I believe the police estimated the turnout at 9000. I can only assume the 50,000 figure is one of these alternative facts.
Reply 2
Original post by Quantex
Trump is cultivating his own personality cult. The guy in question salutes a life size cardboard cutout of Trump everyday. He is an adult, not a teenage girl obsessed with a boy band.

I believe the police estimated the turnout at 9000. I can only assume the 50,000 figure is one of these alternative facts.

According to Michael Moore, the hangar this "cult" found themselves in only held 10,000 people and yet 50,000 people showed up to hear him speak. one would assume the 50,000 weren't all in the hangar.
Reply 3
He's saying very generic "we the people" empowerment rhetoric. It's quite cringe now. How delusional does he have to be to not be able to see the fact that Trump does not stand for the common people. The man has given goldman sachs bankers positions of powers. Goldman Sachs stands for everything that is wrong with the establishment, their political influence and their ability to lobby congress into preventing change is immense. Trump has made big claims about how he will stop this sort of practises and he's yet to implement anything. What he's done so far just means politicians stay focused on their jobs. He's hired oil tycoons to take care of foreign duties etc etc.

Point being that Trump has sold false "hope" to the people. He's gotten cosy with the establishment and that means the people will not experience any change. His plan on healthcare has been a mess, and in a developed country where people die because they cant pay for health is absolutely horrendous; If Trump really cared, he'd make change there first instead of using the "immigrants are stealing our jobs" rhetoric to try and gain trust from the public.

So far Trump has done a bad job, he can't answer the media's questions because then people will start to really see the cracks in his team. What may seem like him being defiant is actually his greatest show of weakness yet.

Just look at the title, "jubilant". Do you reckon he can name one thing since Trump's appointment that would make him feel jubilant? No. This whole play Trump has is selling people feelings and an idea that the people have the power now. And only idiots will buy this.
Original post by Dodgypirate

According to Michael Moore, the hangar this "cult" found themselves in only held 10,000 people and yet 50,000 people showed up to hear him speak. one would assume the 50,000 weren't all in the hangar.

Ah, must be a case of fake news, so one has to turn to a Micheal Moore for the truth (a man who never over-exaggerates). A Trump rally last year managed to get 15,000 into the same hanger. Any explanation for this? Rising obesity rates among Trump supporters perhaps?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending