The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Social sciences foundation year - Aston

I've applied to study the foundation year in social sciences at Aston but still haven't heard back yet and I'm freaking out a bit. Should I be worried? (Achieved slightly under the entry requirements).
Has anyone else heard back yet for this course?
Original post by Pya234
I've applied to study the foundation year in social sciences at Aston but still haven't heard back yet and I'm freaking out a bit. Should I be worried? (Achieved slightly under the entry requirements).
Has anyone else heard back yet for this course?

Hi,

I wouldn't worry. If you've applied via UCAS we have your details. We have our admissions teams working away making offers. You'll hear from us soon.

If you have any questions just give me a nudge. Graduated in 2014 and now work in Aston's marketing team.

Josh
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Aston University
Hi,

I wouldn't worry. If you've applied via UCAS we have your details. We have our admissions teams working away making offers. You'll hear from us soon.

If you have any questions just give me a nudge. Graduated in 2014 and now work in Aston's marketing team.

Josh

Hi Josh,

Thank you so much for replying. I still haven't heard back so do you think I should contact LSS Admissions or continue to wait it out? I can't seem to find other people who've applied for the same thing or any past students either 😅

Thanks again
Original post by Pya234
Hi Josh,

Thank you so much for replying. I still haven't heard back so do you think I should contact LSS Admissions or continue to wait it out? I can't seem to find other people who've applied for the same thing or any past students either 😅

Thanks again

Hi,

Not to worry. I know the wait is stressful. When did you apply?

I'm pretty sure this is the first year our LSS Foundation year is running.Thus it's going to be impossible to find past students.

I'm sure you'll hear back shortly from our admissions team.

Josh
Reply 4
I applied before the Jan 15 UCAS deadline.
Do you think that, as it's the first year the course is running, it's particularly competitive? Just trying to figure out why I still haven't heard back 😭
Thanks again!! (Will just wait it out)

Quick Reply

Latest