Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay everyone i need some help really badly with my love life. I was going out with this incredibly awsome girl right everything is going great and then one day for no good reason i broke up with her. Im not really sure myself why i did this and i feel as though i used her when that wasnt my intention at all. I still absolutely 100% love her but she has a new boyfriend however she has told me she would be willing to give em a second chance. cmon people WHAT CAN I DO

ReputationRep:
    she would be willing to give you or her now boyfriend a chance?

ReputationRep:
    i want to know if she will give me a second chance cos i love her but i dunno if i deserve one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by archangel000)
    i want to know if she will give me a second chance cos i love her but i dunno if i deserve one.
    How am I supposed to know?

ReputationRep:

that's up to her...i doubt it....if she does try not to screw this one again

ReputationRep:
    What's this got to do with Oz?

ReputationRep:
    Okay everyone i need some help really badly with my love life. I was going out with this incredibly awsome girl right everything is going great and then one day for no good reason i broke up with her. Im not really sure myself why i did this and i feel as though i used her when that wasnt my intention at all. I still absolutely 100% love her but she has a new boyfriend however she has told me she would be willing to give em a second chance. cmon people WHAT CAN I DO
    You need to sacrifice a goat to Cthulu, then you will command her will! Erm but seriously why are you posting on an online forum regarding your love life?

When I saw the thread title I assumed that the thread was about oral sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biggles)
    When I saw the thread title I assumed that the thread was about oral sex

hahaha, so did i, but i wasn't going to say anything..oops, just did

ReputationRep:
    Well if she is willing to give you a chance then go for it but don't mess her around this time. good luck vicki x

ReputationRep:
    I see I'm not the only one who's still wondering where "down under" comes into it.

ReputationRep:
    oh yeh i am in australia and im an aussie this is just a really good forum site. POMS R COOL. and i threw myself on the line and we r now together again. thanx for all the moderatly helpful advice.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.