The Student Room Group

Pakistan is a state sponsor of terror according to Ex US ambassador to India

@58:00 onwards
"At the time of the Mumbai attacks they (Indians) had agreed to bring in an FBI team with their high tech stuff in there and they showed the Mumbai Police how to take a melted or damaged cell phone from the body of a terrorist and derive from it , the verbal communication that had been there and this enabled us to put together the verbal conversation between handlers in Pakistan and terrorists in the hotels. We had all those conversations.11 countries were affected by it with people killed.We distributed it to everybody(every country involved) and we knew the claim by Pakistan that it was not involved was bogus, untrue and other evidence telephone that we recovered from one of the dinghies in the harbor and the FBI guys with their technology showed that the phone had been with a yellow soon northern Pakistan, everyday for 4 weeks before 4 weeks before the attacks. It never left Pakistan or the area of the terrorist camps until it went to Karachi, we knew which house and street it was in. It went to the harbour and we had a trace of it all the way down the coast in Mumbai."

"So things are improving and there have not been terrorist outrages lately, until when the Pakistanis came over the border and killed Indian soldiers in Kashmir and unlike the hotel attacks when India did not strike back, a wise decision then in my view, this time Modi (India)did strike back"
"There is nothing like punching a bully in the play ground"

"Guy in the audience: What are the chances that the US might declare Pakistan a state sponsor of terror in the next year or two?
Mulford: Idk about 2 years but we should have done it years ago in my view. I mean I'm not anti-Pakistan but enough is enough and they're guilty"

David C. Mulford former US ambassador to India 2005-09 and current vice chairman of Credit Suisse International at the Baker Institute,Rice University.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn0GMJ0FnZQ

So the India's were after all right about warning the west all these years huh?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Mathemagicien
What next, Islamic State is a state sponsor of terrorism too? What a despicable racist.

Was it that obvious?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i would be surprised if anyone on tsr (apart from those with Pakistani background) would be surprised or deny this - it was suggested by obamas office and also bushs office years ago - what is perhaps more controversial is our (UK and indeed USA) continued dealings, arms trades and foreign aid deals that still flow to pakistan and eventually end up in hands of various sunnis islamist groups such as IS.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending