Polymer Chemistry

Watch this thread
Nikos D
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Whick Uni is best for Msc in Polymer Chemistry, Sheffield,Manchester or Warwick?
Infraspecies
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
I don't expect there's any meaningful difference.

Where would you prefer to live?
Nikos D
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I don't know because I am from another country and I have never been there before. As far as I know from a friend, Manchester is an excellent city with great nightlife in contrast for example with warwick which is isolated, but this in not the case, because I will go in order to study for a year and then to find a job enywhere in UK. So, i ask in terms of employability, the reputation of these unis in UK because for instance Manchester is far more high in rankngs than the other two and also in order to find someone who is studying this course in these cities and tell me an opinion.
Infraspecies
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Nikos D)
I don't know because I am from another country and I have never been there before. As far as I know from a friend, Manchester is an excellent city with great nightlife in contrast for example with warwick which is isolated, but this in not the case, because I will go in order to study for a year and then to find a job enywhere in UK. So, i ask in terms of employability, the reputation of these unis in UK because for instance Manchester is far more high in rankngs than the other two and also in order to find someone who is studying this course in these cities and tell me an opinion.
Employability-wise, a degree from Manchester or one from Warwick will probably be of equal value. Sheffield, perhaps, less but not by any massive margin.

It's really more important how well you perform at an interview.
jermybrown
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Polymer chemistry is the study of the synthesis, characterization and properties of polymer molecules or macromolecules, which are large molecules composed of repeating chemical subunits known as monomers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (43)
15.09%
The paper was reasonable (145)
50.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (69)
24.21%
It was TERRIBLE (28)
9.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise