The Student Room Group

Want to screw my guy friend

Hey guys, I really want to sleep with my guy friend. He has asked to sleep with me before but then I said no because I wasn't sure I wanted to. So how do I get him to ask me again? I don't want to come across as desperate so I don't want to ask him myself. Shall I try and post a sexy picture on Instagram or snapchat? Any advice would be appreciated :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

be like, hey remember that offer i turned down? maybe you should offer again now.
Reply 2
honestly lol just speak to him late around 12ish n pretend u got some new clothes or somthin be all kinky lol drop subtle hints n stuff lmaoo
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
be like, hey remember that offer i turned down? maybe you should offer again now.

It just sounds desperate though. I don't know would he not be put off if I asked like that?
or wait till you guys are at a party or hanging out or something then be like oh i left my purse somewhere and lure him away from the crowd so you can bang
Reply 5
You just ask him. He won't decline.
Reply 6
Original post by bigbuyg
honestly lol just speak to him late around 12ish n pretend u got some new clothes or somthin be all kinky lol drop subtle hints n stuff lmaoo

I honestly wish it was that easy. I haven't messaged him in a while either. Honestly don't know how to give him the hint without looking needy. :ashamed:
Reply 7
Original post by UWS
You just ask him. He won't decline.

Are you sure he won't decline though? It sounds a bit needy if I just straight up ask. Do guys not get put off by that
Reply 8
Are you sure he won't decline though? It sounds a bit needy if I just straight up ask. Do guys not get put off by that

You know him better than us.
What kind of a guy he is.
I personally don't like to just screw girls around, I like being in a relationship.
Reply 9
Original post by CertJinXo
You know him better than us.
What kind of a guy he is.
I personally don't like to just screw girls around, I like being in a relationship.

Yeah that's true. I just don't know tbh. He might not like the idea if I'm unsure. :redface:
Yeah that's true. I just don't know tbh. He might not like the idea if I'm unsure. :redface:

But you said he was the one who initially offered that to you, so no offence, but he seems like the kind of guy who would just screw girls without being in a relationship.
But you said he was the one who initially offered that to you, so no offence, but he seems like the kind of guy who would just screw girls without being in a relationship.

Yeah he's the type that doesn't do relationships. He has a bit of bad a wandering eye you could say.

He's a guy lol unless he's in a relationship now he won't turn you down since he already offered you
Original post by Kravence
He's a guy lol unless he's in a relationship now he won't turn you down since he already offered you

The chances of him being in a relationship aren't very high if I'm honest. So maybe I should just make the move..
Yeah he's the type that doesn't do relationships. He has a bit of bad a wandering eye you could say.

"bit of a wandering eye" lol.
By that you mean he likes having sex with girls.
"bit of a wandering eye" lol.
By that you mean he likes having sex with girls.

Yeah that's what I meant :colondollar:
Reply 16

Will he decline? There's only one way to find out.
:cry: If he wasn't so hot I wouldn't have to deal with this
:cry: If he wasn't so hot I wouldn't have to deal with this

But again , he has already asked you to do it once, so it should be much easier for you.

By the way, if you say he is so hot and you want to screw him, why did you decline when he asked you?.
But again , he has already asked you to do it once, so it should be much easier for you.

By the way, if you say he is so hot and you want to screw him, why did you decline when he asked you?.

I don't know I didn't know him that well then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending