The Student Room Group

What's the stupidest reason why someone has stopped talking to you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
It's karma because she ended the friendship over something trivial like that.

Which banned dupe are you again?

It's not trivial at all.

She wasn't comfortable with you wanting to pursue a relationship and seeing her sexually and ended the relationship. She wasn't comfortable with you taking advantage of the friendship to try and pursue a relationship when the feeling wasnt mutual.
Original post by UWS
Because I asked them out on a date, they rejected me and ended the friendship after that.

Funny thing is she got into a relationship, got cheated on and back in her own country without a job. Karma at its very best.

I think they got it worse than you... by far
People have blocked me in real life. When I'm trying to walk down the streets, they block my path for bants and I'm waiting for them to move aswell :/
Original post by LeCroissant
I'm nearly always the blocker :laugh:

Tut tut
Because I didn't call them on their birthday, even though I was 6000 miles away in a place without internet or phone signal. Which they knew.
Original post by Willy Pete
Because I didn't call them on their birthday, even though I was 6000 miles away in a place without internet or phone signal. Which they knew.

Aren't they thoughtful!
Original post by retro_turtles
Aren't they thoughtful!

And I only found out they were pissed off on my return to the UK a month later. I ended up not speaking to them for about 2 years after that.

Plot twist...

Spoiler

Original post by Willy Pete
And I only found out they were pissed off on my return to the UK a month later. I ended up not speaking to them for about 2 years after that.

Plot twist...

Spoiler

I did not see that coming:rofl:
I corrected a girl's grammar on one of her facebook posts and got blocked
Original post by Kravence
I corrected a girl's grammar on one of her facebook posts and got blocked

Lel
because of race
Reply 31
because i told her to concentrate on her GCSE'S and not the boy she was trying to chat up
I was only playfully teasing 😣
Original post by retro_turtles
Not liking anime,

You don't like anime?!

Blocked.
Reply 34
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i was flirting with a guy once, and he told me hes a football player, so i as a joke said 'oh so you play glorified fetch' and he walked away :flute:

Football players are abit thick, meh.
Reply 35
We were friends. I developed feelings. She stopped talking to me for a while until she needed something. I realised the friendship was toxic and hence terminated it
I got deleted by a relative on FB for having an opinion that was different to his. :rolleyes:
Reply 37
Original post by jks_17
because i told her to concentrate on her GCSE'S and not the boy she was trying to chat up

tbf I would block you

Quick Reply

Latest