The Student Room Group

3 worst things about working for....

Hi,

I am filling out a application form for the Royal Bank of Scotland and one question asks:
What do you think will be the three worst things for you about working for the The Royal Bank of Scotland?

I have put:
1. The lack of full time hours currently available, if possible I would prefer to work on a full time basis.
2. The uniform.
3. The distance of some branches from my home town, mean increased travelling time.

I found this question really hard to answer; do you think these answers are ok? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Reply 1
don't make them negitive, make them like your first one, it positive in a way. but the on about the uniform is a bit negitive, like you're moaning or something.
Reply 2
Vladek
don't make them negitive, make them like your first one, it positive in a way. but the on about the uniform is a bit negitive, like you're moaning or something.

I disagree, be as honest as you can without saying 'the pay is *****' they want to employ an interesting person not someone who gives obviously untrue answers in a job application (at the moment 1 + 3 look good)
Reply 3
Thankyou both for your input. :smile:
Reply 4
For number two, how about:

"I dislike the glass screen that separates staff and customers at the counters, as I like to interact with customers, but I understand that it is a necessary security measure"?
Reply 5
fivebyfive

"I dislike the glass screen that separates staff and customers at the counters, as I like to interact with customers, but I understand that it is a necessary security measure"?

Brilliant!
Reply 6
fivebyfive

Oh....that is brilliant *tips hat in respect*
Reply 7
Cheers guys, think i'll leave it at that.

Latest

Trending

Trending