The Student Room Group

Most regretful thing you have done

Hi guys lets make this post about the most regretful thing you have done. It can be related to education or anything else. 😀😀😀
Getting my primary school friends' numbers, they later betrayed me and bullied me.
Caving in
Hurt someone :frown: not intentionally but still...
Threatening someone while police were around

Taking gap years
Not being nicer to someone whilst they were still alive
Reply 6
Hmmm… I've done a few, shaving my head didn't go well. Getting kicked out of school and the things that led to it were regrettable. I tend to regret drinking alcohol but that's only during the hangover period (which is about the only thing I notice in a hangover). I mainly regret things I haven't done
Reply 7
Original post by ClassicWhovian
Getting my primary school friends' numbers, they later betrayed me and bullied me.

Damn that is really sad I know how you feel. All I have is fake friends who only talk to me when they need help.
Reply 8
Things I should have done and said to girls. 18 years old and still haven't had anything more than a sympathy hug :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by 0to100
Threatening someone while police were around

Taking gap years

Did you get a caution for that? My friend once tried head butting a police officer but he was so drunk his head just went on his shoulder :laugh:

The only thing I hate about gap years is that you have to go back with the younger year otherwise I'd defo take one
Being born.
Letting people get to me a lot more than I should have and quitting a course I loved just because of those people. I should have stood up for myself more and realised that they were just more insecure than I was.
Original post by zayn008
Did you get a caution for that? My friend once tried head butting a police officer but he was so drunk his head just went on his shoulder :laugh:

The only thing I hate about gap years is that you have to go back with the younger year otherwise I'd defo take one

Haha aw he gave him a hug

And no they tried to put me in prison for aggravated assault among other things but I was just given probation :biggrin:

I hate it because for the bit of time if I'm out of work it's boring and I actually get stuck with older people because I end up enroling last minute when I decide I'm "ready" to go back
Not standing up for myself in year 9. Cue self harm, crippling depression and low self esteem.
Original post by Arkerius
Damn that is really sad I know how you feel. All I have is fake friends who only talk to me when they need help.

Thankfully they're now either at another secondary school or they're not in any of my classes. Also, get better friends if they're like that.
Not working as hard as I should have at a-levels
Reply 16
Not killing myself
Original post by 0to100
Haha aw he gave him a hug

And no they tried to put me in prison for aggravated assault among other things but I was just given probation :biggrin:

I hate it because for the bit of time if I'm out of work it's boring and I actually get stuck with older people because I end up enroling last minute when I decide I'm "ready" to go back

u look like a bad man jheeeze

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending