Law of attraction/energy-this is how I attracted people I've liked Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Throughout my life, I've attracted females who I've liked, who I've seen at parties, events etc and I'm figuring out why I have:

1) Think of them/that person/people enjoying your company when you are at the cinema, beach with them etc-the universe will somehow bring that image in your mind to you, again don't obsess over it, just do it with ease, like a daydream, daydream about it.

NEVER PUT A TIME-FRAME. Do not think "when will this happen".

2) Think women/men will be attracted to you-this could be because you dress well, look nice, have a nice physical shape. See them liking you in your mind. Just think of them with ease.

3) Think of them, however, do not attach emotion to it.

4) When you think of them, like them, just like them without getting specific why they like you-the universe will somehow bring them to you.

5) Like other people, detach from them. Don't focus too much on that person.

6) Do not develop loving, romantic feelings towards them because this will mess up your energy to attract them and you may be needy, clingy, very obsessive-you cannot attract if you don't let go.

7) Don't keep thinking about them.

8) Don't get angry, frustrated, irritated, hate people-you will not attract when you have this energy and the energy will just come back to you.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
6) Do not develop loving, romantic feelings towards them because this will mess up your energy to attract them and you may be needy, clingy, very obsessive-you cannot attract if you don't let go.
"In order to attract people you must become a player or a psychopath"

...right.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.73%
Excited (151)
8.98%
Worried (303)
18.02%
Terrified (376)
22.37%
Meh (158)
9.4%
Confused (37)
2.2%
Putting on a brave face (230)
13.68%
Impatient (212)
12.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise