The Student Room Group

Guy I'm Dating Said That He Had An Asian Fetish..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I doubt he meant fetish he probably meant kink or type. Fetish and kink are generally used interchangeably but fetish means he needs it to get aroused or to get off whereas kink is just something you like.

"People who are in the kink community like to discriminate fetish from kink by saying that kink is more focused on the person but the activity is part of the fun," says Devore. On the other hand, people who have a fetish are intensely focused on a specific object or ritual as part of their sexuality. They need whatever that is to experience any kind of sexual arousal or turn-on, making their sexuality more dependent on their fetish than on their partner."
Original post by kci60
I doubt he meant fetish he probably meant kink or type. Fetish and kink are generally used interchangeably but fetish means he needs it to get aroused or to get off whereas kink is just something you like.

"People who are in the kink community like to discriminate fetish from kink by saying that kink is more focused on the person but the activity is part of the fun," says Devore. On the other hand, people who have a fetish are intensely focused on a specific object or ritual as part of their sexuality. They need whatever that is to experience any kind of sexual arousal or turn-on, making their sexuality more dependent on their fetish than on their partner."

tbf he can't have meant fetish as by definition fetish means a specific non-human object or non-sexual area of the body. Saying he just finds "desi" girls really hot compared to others is more a strong preference IMO, it's not as if he isn't going to get aroused by a non-desi (I;d have thought).

Though having a fetish doesn't mean you need it to become aroused, I think the term tends to be nonexclusive if it heightens your arousal but isn't necessary and exclusive if you simply cannot be aroused/get it up without whatever the object/scenario is.

Think the guy has shot himself in the foot even bringing it up tbh.
Original post by joey11223
tbf he can't have meant fetish as by definition fetish means a specific non-human object or non-sexual area of the body. Saying he just finds "desi" girls really hot compared to others is more a strong preference IMO, it's not as if he isn't going to get aroused by a non-desi (I;d have thought).

Though having a fetish doesn't mean you need it to become aroused, I think the term tends to be nonexclusive if it heightens your arousal but isn't necessary and exclusive if you simply cannot be aroused/get it up without whatever the object/scenario is.

Think the guy has shot himself in the foot even bringing it up tbh.

Been trying to explain this to OP.
Dont fight it let it happen :wink:
Original post by RobbinRishtas
Dont fight it let it happen :wink:

I think you're a type of racist
Liking Asians isn't actually a fetish, it's a preference if anything. Being a Brony is much worse, sounds like a weirdo. Unless you like the whole Brony thing, stay away.
Original post by ChickenMadness
is his name Rob?

ded
Original post by Tepper
It is kind of weird that he fetishes you.:/ Your race isn't something you put on to arouse someone, and I say that as another Desi girl. I'd worry about that, because it implies he doesn't really understand the experience of someone who isn't white, if he sees it as just a thing to turn him on with. How can you possibly fetishise an entire country, full of millions of different people if you're actually seeing them as people and not just as stereotypes?

(Though I am mixed, which lead to quiet a weird experience of someone claiming that he liked my Asian pussy, though he knew I was only half Asian, but my pussy definitely was, and so on...XD ).

TMI

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending