Trying to work out my average grade so far? Watch

heyloo_698
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I'm totally panicking as I haven't done well in my exams so far but am determined to scrape a 2:1! I need to figure out my average grade so far and what grades I need this semester in order to do this. I would really appreciate your help!

So third year counts for 1/3 of my degree:
I got 42%, 44%, 48%, 52% (all worth 20 credits each) and 58% (worth 40 credits).
Fourth year counts for 2/3 of my overall degree mark:
So far I got 47.2% (worth 50% of a 20-credit exam), 52% and 58% (both worth 20 credits each).
I am awaiting my grade for a 10 credit proposal, need to do the other 50% of my 20-credit exam, have another 10 credit exam and 40-credit dissertation.
What's my average grade so far and what do I need to get this semester to scrape a 2:1 (60%). Please help me figure this out!! Thanks in advance.
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by heyloo_698)
So I'm totally panicking as I haven't done well in my exams so far but am determined to scrape a 2:1! I need to figure out my average grade so far and what grades I need this semester in order to do this. I would really appreciate your help!

So third year counts for 1/3 of my degree:
I got 42%, 44%, 48%, 52% (all worth 20 credits each) and 58% (worth 40 credits).
Fourth year counts for 2/3 of my overall degree mark:
So far I got 47.2% (worth 50% of a 20-credit exam), 52% and 58% (both worth 20 credits each).
I am awaiting my grade for a 10 credit proposal, need to do the other 50% of my 20-credit exam, have another 10 credit exam and 40-credit dissertation.
What's my average grade so far and what do I need to get this semester to scrape a 2:1 (60%). Please help me figure this out!! Thanks in advance.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...4#post70014834

This guide should help good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads