The Student Room Group

(Old Specification AQA Biology Question)

Hey guys! So im a third year student at college planning on taking legacy papers for the previous specification for AQA biology, but im coming here to ask if its still possible to get my required grade in biology under the following circumstances:

-My required grade for Uni is a B
-My ISA grades for both first and second year were E's which is a total of 20% of my overall grade
-I am planning on sitting all four written exam units in may/june which is 80% of my total grade.
-To make it into my firm choice, I need an overall grade of a B in this subject

Looking at the grade boundaries for the past hour i started to worry that my isa grades will bring down my total grade and prevent me from getting a B overall if (hypothetically) i get B's in each written exam unit

I couldn't request to re-sit my ISA's due to being the only student attending college taking the legacy specification, so it'll have to stay as it is.

I want to know if getting a B overall despite my poor ISA grades is still reachable or impossible? is there anyone else here that got a good grade despite not doing great on their ISA's?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending