Do guys stay with girls without sex? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm fine with making out and things but I would prefer to stay without sex until I marry. Would I have a chance at a long term relationship or would no guys want to be with me? Do guys at uni not tend to look for long term relationships?

Thank you
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
different people want different things in relationships at different points in their lives, perhaps it's best you mention it sooner on in a relationship so that there's no issues further on with being on a different page sexually.

(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm fine with making out and things but I would prefer to stay without sex until I marry. Would I have a chance at a long term relationship or would no guys want to be with me? Do guys at uni not tend to look for long term relationships?

Thank you
Smud
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Totally depends on the individual. Some are fine with it, others aren't. But you may find that more won't be so willing to wait. Just remember, if you aren't comfortable with it, don't go with it, so don't change your standards if it's important to you. Should you meet a willing partner, then it will be all good

Good luck.
queenofswords
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If I was a guy, I wouldn't tbh
But there are guys out there also saving themselves for after marriage..
Coruscion
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If they truly love you, they wouldn't leave you. I suppose it would be a good test to see.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think plenty of guys looking for relationships, but mostly sex (in the same way as for girls) is an important part of the relationship. Try the Christian Union. Mind you, I think even there they are more sinful than they let on. A couple of christian girls I knew somehow became pregnant, outside marriage too.
Smud
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Zarek)
I think plenty of guys looking for relationships, but mostly sex (in the same way as for girls) is an important part of the relationship. Try the Christian Union. Mind you, I think even there they are more sinful than they let on. A couple of christian girls I knew somehow became pregnant, outside marriage too.
I know enough to say that Christianity does not guarantee finding someone who will wait. Although they can sometimes be more understanding or accepting of it because of the religion. It's one of those big debates.
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
naaaaaaaaaaaah **** that :laugh:

Was actually seeing a girl for a bit and she seemed nice but then I brought that subject up and she said she wanted to wait till marriage. I noped out of there straight away :rofl:. Literally ended it right there.

She wasn't even a virgin either lol.
Casisalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
We should not be surprised by marriages between people who would never have been friends: “Love…casts itself on persons who, apart from the sexual relation, would be hateful, contemptible, and even abhorrent to the lover. But the will of the species is so much more powerful than that of the individual, that the lover shuts his eyes to all the qualities repugnant to him, overlooks everything, misjudges everything, and binds himself for ever to the object of his passion.” - schopenhauer
CleverSquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yeah some guys do!

some guys understand that it's not all about sex, and there's more to a relationship then having sex :yep:
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I wouldn't wait till marriage for sex but I'd have to be dating for a while... cant jump into sex without having a bond or it'd just feel dirty/wrong.
BlindingLight
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Depends on how big the girl's **** is.
Black Cat
Report 2 years ago

Thank you
Personally not for me I would prefer to 'test' the waters before marriage as I might end up regretting it. I wouldn't worry to much you just need to find a guy that is on the same page. Some guys at uni are interested in marriage, but the majority just want to have fun before settling down.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago

Thank you
Agree with what all the others said. It depends on he guy, you and the strength of your relationship. For a guy to wait then he would need to be really serious about you i.e marriage. For many guys it might be their first girlfriend and they want to explore a bit more. That said you might meet someone with similar views, maybe religious, but if you both want to wait then that would do. Guys that arent interested in marriage, hen I dont think they will wait that long after they realise its not an option.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
naaaaaaaaaaaah **** that :laugh:

Was actually seeing a girl for a bit and she seemed nice but then I brought that subject up and she said she wanted to wait till marriage. I noped out of there straight away :rofl:. Literally ended it right there.

She wasn't even a virgin either lol.
loooooooooooooool
Eternalflames
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by BlindingLight)
Depends on how big the girl's **** is.
:toofunny:

This hijra has a big **** :sexface:

:rofl:
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
I'm a guy, if the girl I was with was 'the one' and she didn't want to, then I could wait. I don't care about marriage so that isn't an issue for me at least, but for me you can't be in a relationship at uni with intention of marrying them. Like 18-21 is so young, and you can't really expect guys to be with you at uni without sex. I'm sure some would depending on if they're religious, but the average guy who is just having fun at uni won't want that type of relationship.
BlindingLight
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Eternalflames)
:toofunny:

This hijra has a big **** :sexface:

:lol: You are so weird.
Eternalflames
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by BlindingLight)
:lol: You are so weird.
I know

BlindingLight
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Eternalflames)
I know

How's Tess doing these days?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (368)
67.15%
No (180)
32.85%

Watched Threads