The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Nothing...absolutely nothing.
A few things today, watched a Sylvester McCoy Doctor Who story, Paradise Towers, and liked it, went to CeX today and bought a DVD of Cool Runnings, a DVD of the Colin Baker Doctor Who story The Mark of the Rani ana a Blu-Ray box set of Mission Impossible trilogy, only £11.50 all together! I also had Chinese for dinner
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TheOGPrince
yep, totally!

stop being racist, you're agreeing with me! :colonhash:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Something good that happened today:
A friend and me had a 'fake' rant about each other to each other. Was a laugh. rofl, did learn somethings about myself too.
Reply 383
Got treated to a carvery dinner for lunch. It was soooooo good :drool:
I travel home for a few days to find they are filming the new Avengers film at the bottom of my road. My attempts to poke around the film set were thwarted by a grumpy security guard.
Are the avengers marvel?
Watched a Doctor Who serial and had a nice dinner
Scrambled eggs, sauteed mushrooms with garlic, baby plumb tomatoes with wholemeal buttered toast for brunch = yummy :youbetcha:
I'm listening to a George Harrison album so life is good :smile:
Ate a Wimpy meal for the first time in a few years
Reply 390
Dave.

I got my first legendary in clash royale in a clan chest :smile:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1493655814.093042.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1493655823.723049.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1493655834.609594.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 391
I got a new cat bag today :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 things today: It was my nan's birthday today, she read my card and was crying tears of joy. My nan just got back from Parent's Evening and all the teachers she's talked to have said I've overachieved in my lessons and about how excellent my manners are.
I'm alive and breathing thankfully ,I guess.
Reply 394
Bought some props for my hen night and then went for a nice walk with my partner and then we clicked that we still had the silly veils, hats etc in his bag so for a laugh we ended up walking around this park wearing them and he wore the bride to be sash :laugh: we took some funny pics too and it was a good laugh :yep:
My vibrator arrived

Posted from TSR Mobile
Saw and had a chat with my fave shop assistant...:smile:
Ate an Aldi Choco Break and some grapes while watching The Flash on Sky 1
I volunteer at a school and this wee girl came running up to me all excited and she said 'Miss! MISS! I just did a HUGE burp!' She was so damned happy about it. And I think it's the best thing anyone's said to me this year.
Well it didn't happen today but a couple days ago a group of year 7/8 children started gathering to watch me skate. They kept giving me rounds of applause when I did cool stuff lol. And they were sad when I said I was leaving. That was nice.

Latest