The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Another thing for today :biggrin:
Gave up my smoothies, takeaways and booze and started walking more for a week and I've lost three pounds :biggrin: not bad at all! I'm pretty much a quarter of the way there now to what I want to lose :smile: Good start for when I join Slimming World with maw when she gets back from England :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 41
Was getting rid of some receipts from my wallet first thing this morning and found a £5 note folded in a receipt!

£5 better off than I thought I was which can only be good:smile:
Reply 42
Original post by Spock's Socks
Tell us about something that has made you smile, laugh or feel happy today. Can be big or small :h:

For me - my new Rick and Morty t shirt arrived. I love it :biggrin: wubba lubba dub dub! :tongue: roll on season three :biggrin:

Spoiler

breakfast made me happy
Reply 43
Seeing this sign on a toilet in my local supermarket made me happy. As a bowel condition sufferer, it's hurtful when people give me dirty looks or nasty comments because I use a disabled toilet because I don't look ill. It's about time all illnesses were taken seriously, visible or not

Posted from TSR Mobile
I downloaded a time table app on my phone.
Reply 45
Today I ordered this cat brooch to put on my wedding dress :love: 17015831_335544826846712_7847849132424038024_o.jpg
good thing that happened yesterday - downloaded TSR beta app :smile:
good thing today... - made some shortbread and it turned out good :biggrin:
I decided I want a new bag and wallet
I got inducted into the TSR hall of fame 😂
Reply 49
I started watching Stranger Things :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd avoided the bullies and ended up having a good day :awesome:
my crush asked to meet up on the weekend :wink:
Good thing today - I got a long email from a friend :smile: And also I had a warm mince pie from the Pound Bakery that was beyond delicious.
I got sausage rolls for 50p ay
Reply 54
Today has been a mix... I met this really nice girl at the train ticket office, we had a great talk but before I could get her full name/number my train came so I had to run, I ended up missing the train and didn't have a ticket and she left… then I realised it was world book day and I had no costume… I was dressed in blue and thought blue… world… book… worldwide book? Face-book! So i wrote "BOOK" on my face. Then it wouldn't wash off before leaving school and people were looking at me and asking me on my way home, and just my luck I bump into an old friend. Finally home and it's still stuck on my face 😂 Also no rejection from LSE so add that to the list!
Reply 55
My mum gave me her other Netflix code so I don't need to sign up and pay for it every month
Reply 56
I saw my mum for the first time in a week since she was away in England sorting out my stepgran's funeral

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
I saw my mum for the first time in a week since she was away in England sorting out my stepgran's funeral

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry for your loss
The sun was out. Felt like summer :biggrin:
Made me feel better
Today, I decided to watch an episode of my favourite TV series, Doctor Who. It was one I'd seen once before and I really enjoyed it. It was Doctor Who and the Silurians. I'd recommend it to non fans and fans who haven't seen a Classic story, it's very gritty and realistic.

Latest