The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Are You Looking For Accommodation In Southampton for 2017/18

Student_block_lowres.jpg

Hey,

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look...

My Name is Claire and I am the Accommodation Manager for a brand Student Accommodation site opening its doors for the very first time in September!

526 rooms spread across 6 different buildings, within a 12 minute walk to the University of Southampton and all inclusive with no hidden extra costs!

As you will see from the images attached Hampton Square is going to be the place to be with top facilities all at no extra cost including a Gym, Cinema Room, Study Rooms, Lounge Areas, Communal Kitchen, Outside Amphitheater and so much more its difficult to list it all.

We now have a show flat ready for future residents to view for you to see it in the flesh and you can book your room for a little as £150 deposit.

Early bird bookers have the added bonus of being able to go through the plans to select the exact room they want, on the exact floor, in the exact block with a particular view.

If you are still looking for somewhere to live from September or just want to have a little look get in touch and we will be more than happy to show you around and answer any questions you may have!

Hope to see you soon.

Claire
Accommodation Manager - Hampton Square
02382 148421
Reply 1
Have the weekly/yearly prices been released yet?
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by S_arah14

Hello,

Yes our prices have all been released and we have a show flat onsite for viewings to allow you the opportunity to come along and have a look at what we will have to offer.
Prices are available on our website http://freshstudentliving.co.uk/property/hampton-square

if you want you are welcome to pop me an email and I will reply with a breakdown of the costs [email protected]

We have 4 different room types
Gold, Silver and Bronze En-suite cluster flats (share a kitchen)
(We only have 1 Gold and 1 Silver left)

Premium Studio's (Self-contained)

Would you like to come along and have a little look around?

We also have an offer on at the moment that is due to end at 23:59 Tuesday 28th Feb that will save you £200 off of the first installment.

I hope that has helped if I can be of any more assistance please dont hesitate to give me a call or pop me an email.

Thanks
Claire
Accommodation Manager - Hampton Square
02382 148421
Original post by S_arah14

This thread is about a private hall of residence.

The university owned halls haven't announced their fees yet: http://www.southampton.ac.uk/uni-life/accommodation/fees.page with applications due to open in March for new students.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending