The Student Room Group

Random girl I met this afternoon...help?

Can someone please give me their opinion on what happened to me today?

I was out and about at a pub, just getting some food and a drink before heading home after a day of Uni. A girl I'd never met before comes through the door and stands next to me - first thing she says is 'you're hot' to me. At this point I'm quite surprised but tried my best to hide it. She offers to pay for my order, pays for it and then disappears. I haven't seen her since then. This happened about 25-30 minutes ago.

Any opinions would be of help, thank you.
Reply 1
Maybe waiting for this thread to appear??

In all seriousness, it could well have just been to see if you did anything, like chat her up or something but you didn't... Maybe you'll see her again if you're lucky but don't count on it.
100% a public prank bro. Unfortunately for you it didn't go sexual.
Reply 3
Original post by Exodus123
Can someone please give me their opinion on what happened to me today?

I was out and about at a pub, just getting some food and a drink before heading home after a day of Uni. A girl I'd never met before comes through the door and stands next to me - first thing she says is 'you're hot' to me. At this point I'm quite surprised but tried my best to hide it. She offers to pay for my order, pays for it and then disappears. I haven't seen her since then. This happened about 25-30 minutes ago.

Any opinions would be of help, thank you.

Women are getting more forward these days, ..it's as simple as that.

Tbh if you were interested you should have tried chatting her up after she paid for your stuff.

@Pizzabomb, a girl once bought me a drink too [in a club], don't auto assume these sort of things are fakes
Turns out someone I know is familiar with this girl...and she's a lot older than I thought.

Quick Reply

Latest